Special Features, Original Features

[POLL] Which recently or currently promoting artist sounds best with MR removed? (February 2017)

By yckim124   21 days ago   86,569   4,512   360
misc

Time for the next round of MR removed competitions!  Dancing excitedly while singing can be a difficult combination to pull off.  Depending on the choreography and the song, some idols show off their talent in MR removed while others falter if things are too challenging.

Check out these dance tracks below and decide for yourself at the end which artist was the best live singer based on the MR removed videos!

(*Note: Only ones that were recently promoted and not yet included in an MR removed poll or currently being promoted and have rigorous dancing were chosen. Options were limited depending on the availability of MR removed videos, and there are no repeats from previous MR removed articles. For newer tracks, wait for the next MR removed article.)

SEE ALSO: Watch 'Music Bank' Live!

TWICE's "Knock Knock"

BTS' "Spring Day"

Red Velvet's "Rookie"

Gugudan's "A Girl Like Me"

Lovelyz's "Wow"

Cross Gene's "Black and White"

B.I.G's "1,2,3"

BIGFLO's "Stardom"

NCT Dream's "My First and Last"

MASC's "Tina"

BP RaNia's "Make Me Ah"

HUB's "Girl Gang"

1. misc.
    2. mr removed
    3. poll

ky49 17 days ago

i'm surprised some groups even made it to the list hahha oh gosh god bless groups with only the visual appearance.

liviekate 18 days ago

honestly i wish they just used one of rv's encore performances instead lol

Elskli16 18 days ago

Honestly its kinda funny to me that these groups have background music loud enough that it takes over their whole voice... You can't even enjoy their real voices on stage... and plus, they don't really have to sing as best as they can.. It should be like American singers.. They should just sing live with their raw voices, like Rihanna or Ariana does for instance.

ikindalovekpop 19 days ago

I like BTS a lot and I think their MR Removed mentions are the best in every article they're mentioned in. However, I think Red Velvet should have the higher vote count cause their choreo for 'Rookie' is harder than 'Spring Day' choreo and Red Velvet still managed to slay just as well as BTS.

macedonianarmy 20 days ago

Macedonian ARMY add me on fb: Slavka Boskoska :D

junxxmin 20 days ago

I'm a hardcore BTS fan but absolutely love B.I.G and i can JUST SAY that this mr remove... I feel like it didn't do them justice??? Like every live stage Benji Bae ALWAYS hits his notes and Gunmin is hella stable. I really hope they get more known and out there because they're super talented.

AJLie 20 days ago

lol the three japanese girl in Twice sound like fucking fart...useless garbages

yphintso 20 days ago

its did the best. And this is coming from somebody who loves all of these groups listed. NOT BEING BIASED

Potaetae 20 days ago

I'm sorry but Twice can't sing live. Only 3-4 out of 9 have stable vocals.... wth? I was really hoping that they would improve, but Sana and momo have not improved since debut at all...

Elskli16 Potaetae 18 days ago

I totally agree.

NutellaHoe 20 days ago

I feel sorry for them but some girls of Twice really messed up :/

omelas