Music Shows

TWICE win #1 + Performances from March 16th 'M! Countdown'!

By elliefilet   12 days ago   66,103   10,889   91
BAP,Brave-Girls,BTOB,got7,melody-day,big-boys-in-groove,lovelyz,g-friend,romeo,six-bomb,gugudan,sf9,victon,mvp

Mnet's'M! Countdown' is back for its weekly show featuring performances by your favorite artists!

On this episode, GOT7 returned with "Never Ever", Six Bomb made a comeback with "Becoming Prettier (After)", Seven O'Clock debuted with "ECHO", MVP debuted with "Take it", and Rare Potato came back with "Starlit Night".

As for the winners, TWICE and G-Friend were nominated for 1st place, but it was TWICE who took the win with "Knock Knock"! Congratulations to TWICE!

Other performers of the night were G-Friend, B.A.P, Romeo, Brave Girls, BTOBGugudanLovelyzVICTONSF9, The Ray, Melody Day, B.I.G, and Lee Soon Jeong.

Check out the performances below!

SEE ALSO: Taeyeon wins #1 + Performances from March 9th 'M! Countdown'!

WINNER:

===

1. B.A.P
  2. Brave Girls
  3. BTOB
  4. GOT7
  5. Melody Day
  6. B.I.G (Boys In Groove)
  7. Lovelyz
  8. G-Friend (Girlfriend)
  9. Romeo
  10. Six Bomb
  11. Gugudan
  12. SF9
  13. VICTON
  14. MVP
  15. m countdown
  16. The Ray
  17. rare potato
  18. lee soon jeong
  19. seven-oclock

RainingStarlight 11 days ago

wish B.A.P would win but I'm not surprised Korea really really really really really loves the cutsey concepts over songs that have more meaning. congrats tho Twice.

Jelly_May_Donut RainingStarlight 9 days ago

Btw cutsey concepts and songs with meanings are two different things. Twice's knock knock does have a meaning just like most songs. It would've been great if Korea did have interest in B.A.P :( But no this is not how things run

kpopmonsteryong 11 days ago

SOOOOOO HAPPY! Omg. Just saw their pocari sweat CF. I love Mamamoo, BlackPink more but TWICE was a favorite and I'm happy they're killin it!

medray 11 days ago

From an international perspective...the insane craze over a group that doesn't appear to have any "real" singing or dancing talent is shocking to me.  The obsession with "cutesy" hand movements to a catchy song being #1 over and over is simply unbelievable.   To see other KPOP groups with incredible dance routines and great singing (as a result of hardwork and practice) is something that should be rewarded and appreciated.  Unfortunately I guess only international fans can appreciate deep talent.   For me this is what initially set KPOP apart, when compared to other countries with "like" genre's.  With the way things are trending it looks like the future is unfortunately moving to glitz and cutesy "one song wonder" groups instead of rewarding those with real talent.  I will however give strong props to the incredible music being written and produced....impressive indeed.

kpopmonsteryong medray 11 days ago

You're Bullsh!tting right? Wonder why Ariana Grande and Rihanna who grew up singing Whitney Houston songs are releasing albums about sex and flirting? Wonder why Taylor Swift is very famous when 95% of her songs are about boys? It's because this is the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY and it's what sells. Even Nicki Minaj can sing like Whitney but look at her. It takes skills and talent to move that naturally, smoothly and be that synchronized. If you danced, or did any martial arts you'd know JYP trained his artists really well. I'm a BLACKPINK fan, but I'm awed by how Twice can look so clean, natural and polished on stage every time.

stan9muses kpopmonsteryong 11 days ago

well ariana and rihanna still demonstrating their vocal talent in their songs. and also other kpop groups are synchronized too??? whats ur point?

Anyeongggg medray 11 days ago

who are you to doubt what other people like. they have the right to like what ever they want. twice also work hard. please respect what ONCE choose. they know what they are doing. If your fav group not doing well, pease buy their album and support them instead judge other group's achievement.

Anyeongggg 11 days ago

*instead of

Kotlertipo 11 days ago

#KnockKnock7thWin <3  fighting! Got7 came back! I loved the choreography! IGOT7 I love you!

mondaylunes5 11 days ago

Jackson, I miss you!

mondaylunes5 11 days ago

Twice knock knock 7th wins, congratulations !!!! ❤️ GOT7, my god, I love you! What a perfect choreography! Perfect vocals! Perfect look! Jb is perfect!

xiamarananjyp 11 days ago

GLAD FOR GOTWICE YESTRDAY. GOT7's comeback and TWICE won <3

hinata08 11 days ago

GOT6 was wonderful! Get well soon Jackson, I miss you! Twice won, congratulations dear Once, deserved, still dominates the musical charts!

mondaylunes5 hinata08 11 days ago

"Just, forever, seven people 7 or never, 7 or nothing, if it's not seven, its not GOT7." - Wang Jackson, 2016

weirdchubbygirl 12 days ago

I know that Twice won, but I'd rather see the other idols leaving the stage after the winner has been announced so I can look for interactions. Or is it just me? That happens all the time when the winner is not present during the broadcast and I hate it. After they announce the winner, the winner's performance is shown but we don't get to see other artists leave the stage (when the winner is not present to accept their speech). I would like to see that though. Congrats to Twice btw! I believe they weren't there because they were only promoting KNOCK KNOCK for two weeks or something? But I thought I heard that they were going to extend their promotions? GOT7 IS BACK! And gosh I want B.A.P to win soooo bad.

xiamarananjyp weirdchubbygirl 11 days ago

they promoted three weeks, but i guess last weeks mcountdown was cancelled thats why they showed the video yesterday. i was also expecting to see interaction yesterday! or maybe got7 dancing to KNOCK KNOCK but yeah they showed the video

prettybabyxo 12 days ago

BAP is really good and they're always performing live :( please let BAP get at least 1 thropy :(

nojams2001 prettybabyxo 11 days ago

I hope BAP becomes more popular

name