Movies, Social Media

Park Bom and CL show support for Dara's film debut

By yckim124   27 days ago   124,438   27,538   182
CL,Park-Bom,Dara

Former 2NE1 members showed their unchanging friendship.

Dara is making her big-screen debut with 'One Step'. On March 29, the premiere event for the new film took place in Seoul, and former 2NE1 members CL and Park Bom showed up to support Dara.

SEE ALSO: Harin posts about how she was afraid but overcame being compared to her sister CL

Park Bom shared a photo with Dara from the event on Twitter, and wrote, "I went to the premiere event for Dara's movie 'One Step'  ♥"

CL also shared about the event on Instagram, and said, "Congratulationz on your movie debut dara rabbit"

How sweet!

+Congratulationz on your movie debut dara rabbit+

A post shared by CL (@chaelincl) on

1. CL
    2. Park Bom
    3. Dara
    4. one step

Winston 27 days ago

I wonder if Minzy will congratz Dara on SNS for her film debut, even if she is too busy to go. Surely a insta or tweet on a smartphone doesnt take more than a minute to do it? I wonder why.

NoonaVip Winston 27 days ago

She didn't do it on SNS. Dara revealed that's Minzy told her that her that her new movie fits her. So that mean there was a recent good interaction between the two. 😊

lizvip NoonaVip 27 days ago

Honestly? I love that , but I dont believe her. If they were in contact Minzy would have NEVER complained about the last song.

Winston NoonaVip 27 days ago

interesting, i wonder why she refrain from interacting with the former members on SNS, like hashtag them or liking their posts. i see the "unnies" members being active on sns often. chaeyoung, somi, yewon etc.

lizvip Winston 27 days ago

I agree with you, while the other 3 always have supported each other, and Bom even send Minzy greetings. When she left 2ne1 she ignored everything related to them af the time, and till this moent she have no interaction with CL. ( And honestly will not be surprised because Minzy sister comments about CL are always not good)

Winston lizvip 27 days ago

I am not saying their relationship is bad, but its strange that she will be like avoiding it, and even minor gestures like following them, liking the posts. etc, would be a nice way, but i see the former members getting together wishing each other happy birthday etc but not Minzy. clearly she seems unhappy about the way YG and the other members treated her. i guess

lizvip Winston 27 days ago

Minzy just did it this year to Bom, and she did not even new Bom had a new instagram she followed it, how even bom did not reply, like hse did to others.

lizvip Winston 27 days ago

it seems Dara , CL and Bom have a better relationship, and are more in contact. But that was already notice even before they disbanded when Bom celebrated her birthday year before last year (2015), only with Dara and videocalled CL, with no notice of Minzy.

Winston lizvip 27 days ago

When minzy was interviewed on KBS's Unni's Slam dunk on why she joined the group, and she briefly talk about leaving her former group, it didnt seem like she harbored a grudge then, but she seems reluctant to go into details on her feelings. but when Somi talk about how she idolised Minzy during her 2NE1 days, and sang Lonely with Minzy, Minzy seems happy recalling the days. i wonder how did it go wrong.

lizvip Winston 27 days ago

She seems happy NOW, that why BJ are so angry. She said just when she leave did nto wanted to be related to 2ne1 anymore, and she ignored EVERYTHING related to 2ne1, evne the anniversary, ( wish the girls STILL included her), but the moment she started to promote as solo for her album, she started called 2ne1 name and all the memories, that why BJ are not happy, when she needed it she used it.

NoonaVip lizvip 27 days ago

Well it's all a mystery. I see what you mean though but the way Dara said it seems like it has to be recently. I read it in YG united.

lizvip NoonaVip 27 days ago

I know but we cant see ehr face or her expresion, so we cant tell. I'm sorry but Minzy was very mean to ignore eveything about 2NE1 las year, and i see why she is talking about thema gain.

NoonaVip Winston 27 days ago

I honestly when I saw her sing Lonely, I thought she looked uncomfortable but tried so hard to hide because you know, this go back to her words of not wanting to be linked with 2ne1

lizvip NoonaVip 27 days ago

exactly!!! but she actually did the memnt she complained about noe being invited for the last song

Winston NoonaVip 27 days ago

I guess she also felt awkward not to sing it, when Kim Sook urged Somi to sing it with her, she mentioned how she miss promoting as a group which is why she joined the project group Unnis, though she avoided saying she miss 2NE1 in name.

lizvip NoonaVip 27 days ago

I dont tink YG will ever say it publictly, but will not eb srprised if they ban her on singin 2NE1 songs

NoonaVip lizvip 27 days ago

I feel you. I cried when 2ne1 disbanded and saw how Minzy and her friend trying to shade the company and members, ignoring the anniversary and all, I was so angry. It simmered a bit because of the sake of good memories with 2ne1 but I'm still bitter too. Lots of ungratefulness on Minzy's part.

lizvip Winston 27 days ago

Can you se the contrast here? She left the first time she said is she does not want any relation with 2ne1, she ignored them all year, she had fan meeting that flopped, and her albumwas deleyed. She start promoting as sloolo to get reconozition and the first thing she do is mention 2NE1 and complain about not being invited.... I will just put that out there.... guest what BJ are thinking?

Winston lizvip 27 days ago

I wonder when Minzy debut solo in ard May i think, if CL, Park Bom or Dara will tweet something like a congratz or post a photo of them having her solo song in their playlist. or if they are indeed as "close as they claim"

lizvip Winston 27 days ago

I think BOM will she is very sweet!!

NoonaVip Winston 27 days ago

I saw Minzy and how dry she seem whenever the show bring up anything YG. Even when somi brought up GD it seem like Minzy tried to avoid the subject trying to generalize that Somi is crazy for boys these days. Idk . I would be hella awkward in her shoes lol she can't even have a proper concert anytime soon. What is she gonna sing beside her new songs from the album and she better make it reaaaallll goodlol

NoonaVip lizvip 27 days ago

Don't forget her fan club. lol I'm so sorry but I found it so funny that she jumped into opening up her fanclub the way she did. Shouldn't she prove what this whole GOng Minzy or Queenzy thing is about first? Lol

lizvip NoonaVip 27 days ago

Yeah I agree with you, relese an albu first see how it goes!!!, and I stillr emember how it hurt BJ that she onlyr efered to her fans in her latter and avoided calling BJ name

Winston NoonaVip 27 days ago

The part where they or rather Somi sang "a guy Like GD" it would be strange or awkward if they gave it to Minzy, to sing "a guy like GD"

minivilly 27 days ago

Dammit, I should be happy about that but seeing Minzy missing in the equation is so damn sad T.T

gigi9 27 days ago

Wasn't CL with GD on the 29th?

kpoplolita gigi9 27 days ago

they all arrived at different times. GD didnt do the red carpet walk like many other ppl who attended last night.

gigi9 kpoplolita 26 days ago

Oh I was talking about the punks in britian exhibit but he also went for dara's movie that's good

itsthetruth 27 days ago

Love these girls! Warms my heart seeing their support for one another! I'll forever be waiting for the day they're on stage together again!

BLACK_SUN 27 days ago

minzy ???

kpoplolita BLACK_SUN 27 days ago

with her new bff somi on Unnies. Probably busy with her new schedule.

amheizing 27 days ago

💖2NE1💗

southclubstan 27 days ago

Cl looks like her mom lol

MbaG007 27 days ago

BOmmmm!!!! She looks so cute. Love the new hair.

Leta_Lui 27 days ago

My 2ne1 feels!!!😭 So glad to see my 2NE1 MOMS together!!!! #2ne1Fourever #Blackjack #Queens

yonyulsic 27 days ago

I have question to blackjacks. It seems that minzy still likes Bom to post a msg to her on her instgram. But I can't say that she care about neither CL nor Dara. Is there anything I might not know about their friendship?

ryan23 yonyulsic 27 days ago

imo, Minzy is the closest with Bom for sure, but they are all still on good terms

kpoplolita yonyulsic 27 days ago

we'll never know. Minzy only sent BDAY msgs to Cl, and Bom this year so far. Dara's bday is in November. cl, dara bom all talk to each other and leave msgs on twitter/IG. Only recently Minzy has made contact with them on their pages, otherwise minzy refrains from liking any 2ne1 related pics and just likes her own solo pics from her fansites. All 4 were probably close but minzy was still a kid when the rest were more mature. CL and dara were more like moms to her and Bom while being the eldest was like a kid too so both minzy and bom got along easier IMO. it doesnt mean they didnt get along, just different personalities and humour :) Glad to see she isnt shying away from sending bday msgs publicly at least

lizvip yonyulsic 27 days ago

She did not posted A THING about them all the eyar long she left the group, she only recently started to post about them, lol she did not even knew Bom had a new intagram till recently , that she started follow...

extra