Gossip

Netizens speculate these YG trainees will be in Bang Ye Dam's boy group

By beansss   12 days ago   74,368   5,943   37
bang-ye-dam

After recent reports claimed YG Entertainment has plans to debut a new boy group this year, fronted by former 'K-Pop Star 2' contestant Bang Ye Dam, netizens brought out their speculating game, naming some likely contenders from currently known YG trainees!

SEE ALSO: CNBLUE talk about their comeback and 7th album in an exclusive interview

Contender #1 is trainee Kim Joon Gyu, born in 2000. It's said that he has a history as a child actor, and may be in charge of sub-vocals + dance.

Contender #2 is Choi Rae Sung, who appeared on 'K-Pop Star 1'. He's widely known among YG fan communities as a musical genius Papa YG himself cherishes deeply. Also born in 2000, fans say he's learning producing from Teddy himself.

Contender #3 is Choi Hyun Suk, born in 1999. Word among fans is, he's the best rapper among current YG trainees.

And of course, there's Bang Ye Dam, born in 2002, mostly likely in charge of the main vocal of the group.

Previous reports also claimed that the new boy group will only consist of members between the ages of 15-17, aiming for a July debut. Netizens' comments included, "Yeah, we'll see you in 2 years~", "Black Pink was like this and then they didn't debut for another 3 years", "YG: They'll be debuting like this! Please anticipate them! (Never debuts). SM: ?Nothing's confirmed; (Debuts)", "And these boys will film a survival show 2 years later...", and more.

What do you think?

1. Bang Ye Dam

jypnloves 11 days ago

his smile remind me of sungjae...

josielt3 12 days ago

Oh gosh only one of them is my age. It's weird seeing 99 liners debut! Idols used to be a decade older than me lol time has flown

Rock30815 12 days ago

Whatever happened to One? Isn't he with YG now?

123sandyy 12 days ago

Why do all these posts treat Bang Ye Dam as the star, like it's "Bang Ye Dam's" boy group instead of YG

HatersBckOff 12 days ago

Is it me, or am i getting older. Usually all the kpop boy/girl groups are older than me. Now they are 3 to 4 years younger. omo, i'm getting old! :(

iciviuja HatersBckOff 12 days ago

haaa... so now it's your turn to feel what i felt back then XD

HatersBckOff iciviuja 12 days ago

noooo... :(
    xD

Jadewashere64 HatersBckOff 12 days ago

so true

jypnloves HatersBckOff 11 days ago

accept it you are getting older...there are no more oppa in kpop...

IGOT7xVIPxARMY 12 days ago

Never felt this old I am born on 1997 but dang this kids 😂 and I am so glad that Bang Ye dam is finally debuting, I always felt like why he is not debuting cause he's with YG since ages and these others boy.. I see talents and visuals 🌸🌷🙌

allexyah IGOT7xVIPxARMY 12 days ago

gurrrlll I was born in 1991 imagine how I fell...

sehyunkimm 12 days ago

bang yedam finally!!!!1 omg he is my luv

Mavane 12 days ago

OMG I wasn't sure if Choi Raesung was still in YG, but daaamn. That means that both Seunghoon's KpopStar lil bro will debut together?!

ddttbb Mavane 12 days ago

random but looking at these videos I realized that JYP has lost so much hair since then 😢😢😢

Fatimaaxo 12 days ago

I don't want another NCT Dream please.

Mavane Fatimaaxo 12 days ago

lol don't worry NCT Dream songs aren't Yg style anyway

chekas1292 12 days ago

Looool for the first time k-Netz have a point ☝️ See u in two years boys :)

name