Gossip

Netizens give mixed reactions toward Hara and Sulli's kiss on the lips

By yckim124   27 days ago   61,186   2,790   101
Sulli,Hara

At Sulli's birthday party, best friends Hara and Sulli kissed on the lips. The two stars are well known for their controversial social media activities and their recent smooch on the lips was expected to blow up another controversy. However, contrary to the popular belief, Korean netizens didn't jump to criticize the girls but rather showed mixed reactions.

SEE ALSO: Sulli and Hara lock lips on live broadcast

One netizen commented, "Why does it seem cute to me ㅡ.ㅡ;; I must be getting old."

Some criticized other netizens and stated, "You must've watched the live broadcast lol You wanna watch them hangout and also want to criticize them? lol", "Close girl friends kiss sometimes..", "What's wrong with that? Everyone's so nosy", "They kissed in S.E.S' music video lol Male idols do it often while joking around too..."

There were also some negative reactions. Comments stated, "They're really insane;;", "I wonder if she knows today was KARA's 10th-anniversary... Why is she harming KARA's image that Kyuri, Seungyeon, and Nicole worked so hard to build... I know she's not the original member but still...", "They got nothing to do and just want attention."

Some netizens left comments about their sexual orientation. Comments said, "I think they're lesbians?", "I'm afraid the two will announce they''re dating in the future..", "It looks like they'll come out bisexual soon", "Are they dating??", "She must've gone from Choiza to liking girls..", "Now they're lesbians? Hara's out of her mind too", "They must've done it."

What was your reaction to Sulli and Hara's kiss on the lips?

1. Sulli
    2. Hara

hiroonakamura 26 days ago

did we really need an article about how netizens reacted to a non-kiss?

robin1 26 days ago

Sulli is such a sad and confused gaywad.

hanalala707 26 days ago

ANDNLCHR1990 26 days ago

i thought that peck was adorable, like i am actually confused why people make a big deal out of it..i mean i can see where they are coming from, but i have known many friend of mine that are girls, delicately peck their friends of the same gender..i think it's just by nature that many girls tend to be affectionate?? thought it was a girl thing...but I dunno whatever...btw it's great to see golden era idol interactions :D Yays

sweety1991 26 days ago

yuck

Soulbrother 26 days ago

I find it difficult to believe netizens get bored and make up this shit with all the shit stirring and "detective" work (they think) they're doing all the time :D

gigi9 26 days ago

The birthday party was just the two of them?

mamavelvet_4_5 26 days ago

Queens of triggering netizens.

Taeng4ever 26 days ago

Sulli :- I kissed a girl and I LIKED IT

Taeng4ever 26 days ago

I'm not very supporting of relations between same sex gender but one thing I will NEVER ever do is bash them for it. Besides, they are just having fun. They look cute. Leave em alone

extra