Social Media

Nam Tae Hyun withdraws legal action against malicious rumors + reveals plans for album release

By yckim124   10 days ago   18,925   2,804   21
nam-tae-hyun

Former WINNER member Nam Tae Hyun announced his plans.

The announcement was made on his Instagram account on March 15. First, he revealed that he's withdrawing legal action against the malicious rumors. Then he shared his plans for an album release.

SEE ALSO: Nam Tae Hyun warns malicious netizens of legal action

Nam Tae Hyun stated, "First, I apologize and appreciate the fans who were concerned for me. I decided to withdraw legal actions this time (regarding malicious comments, false rumors, defamation of character, etc.). However, I am gathering evidence through fan reports, screenshot, etc. I plan to release an album soon. If things still don't change after then, then I will respond with strong legal action. Thank you."

Back on March 7, Nam Tae Hyun warned legal action against malicious netizens.

A post shared by TaeHyun Nam (@souththth) on

1. Nam Tae Hyun

serg21 10 days ago

SIGH~  sometimes songs are better when it is sang in one or two voice but there are things he wanted to pursue by being an artist and in a band.Hope he does well on his chosen path and always be happy doing music that he loves......

josielt3 10 days ago

Bless this kid. I think he's going to do well, his songs have that indie vibe that is popular now.

Lily_Gyu 10 days ago

I thought he had mental issues so he can't work one music anymore that's why he left winner but why is he getting an album done this soon ! That's quite confusing because he could have stayed as a winner member and have a comeback in april? or is he more comfortable working by himself and all of yg said were excuses?

NORM Lily_Gyu 10 days ago

I feel like his & winner's differences in style of music is the main reason he left.

Lily_Gyu NORM 10 days ago

he actually helped in producing songs among them are his solo songs beside that winner have a unique personal music genre i dont think that's the reason the more i think about the more confusing i get

NORM Lily_Gyu 10 days ago

yeah i actually love all his songs on winner's album, but i dont know, maybe he decided to try a new band-style or something. I'm just happy if he's happy

Lily_Gyu NORM 9 days ago

Me too but still for me WINNER wont be the same without him and taehyun wont b'e the same without his members gosh it'so sad i didn't get enough of them :'(

SugaBomb 10 days ago

I hope these stupid little haters got enough scare, he is nice enough to let them go this time because majority is probably underage. but please do punish them if the lesson is not learnt.

Hindia 10 days ago

Wishing you the best Taehyun! Can't wait for the album! ^o^

NoonaVip 10 days ago

Focus on the music dude. Just focus on the music.

intricate 10 days ago

this actually is quite bad news...

kpoplolita 10 days ago

fuck the haters, u do u boo boo

kpoplolita 10 days ago

and pls no more winner drama

Fariiaa 10 days ago

Yaaaaas my baby, slaaaay those haters with your angelic voice!!! <3

allexyah 10 days ago

YAY!!! So glad to hear about nam taehyun! I can't beelieve the time I got around wuinner was just a few months before he departed, but coming  to  think now maybe he is better like this anyway.. even if he doesn't succed as much..

omelas