Music Releases

MONSTA X say they're coming soon with 'The Clan 2.5 THE FINAL CHAPTER'

By GhostWriter   20 days ago   44,793   7,569   93
monsta-x

Get hyped for more March madness as this month will be full of comebacks! After initially aiming for an end of March comeback, MONSTA X will be returning even sooner!

SEE ALSO: MONSTA X take you through the making of 'The Clan Part 2.5 Beautiful'

On March 5, MONSTA X released the first official teaser signaling their comeback for 'The Clan 2.5 THE FINAL CHAPTER'. This will be the final in their 'The Clan' series as they released 'The Clan Pt. 1 Lost' in May 2016 and 'The Clan Pt. 2 Guilty' in October 2016.

Their official comeback date is set for March 21 so get ready for a lot of updates until the official release!

1. MONSTA X
  2. the clan 25 the final chapter

bangeryun94 19 days ago

Dang, IM looks good in that photo!

xyxyxy 19 days ago

Hwaiting Monsta X! I'm so excited for the comeback and Monbebe will support you no matter what! I hope we could make it for the first(second, third, fourth,fifth, sixth, and.....) win! 😁😁😁😁💪💪💪

MonbebeGoneBad 19 days ago

This is the first time that I have anticipated a groups comeback and I made a right choice on stanning Monsta X. I'm so happy and proud to be in Monbebe fandom. Let's all be positive and do our best for Monsta X. Monbebe are so spoiled lets give them something in return. Fighting!!!

fey_nekozuma 19 days ago

okay~ let's get first win when they comeback~~~

shinyrainbow fey_nekozuma 19 days ago

Very hard because they will be up against Highlight/Beast. Possibly only in music shows that Highlight do not promote on, like The Show

fey_nekozuma shinyrainbow 17 days ago

yep i know that so hard , but maybe we can do it just once , i just wanna seeing their smile :')

fidisotij (Banned) 19 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

maxeym 20 days ago

LETS GET IT MONBEBE!!

coffeeh 20 days ago

jooba 20 days ago

My little heartu cant handle this!! AHHH cant wait!!!

Ma_Toki 20 days ago

Pt. 2.5? Sounds like there will be a Repackage Album or so Pt.3 ;D. MONSTA X HWAITING!!

glossysweets 20 days ago

I'm interested to see their new title track. I was a huge lover of trespass, rush, and of course hero. I also did like fighter (although I didn't feel it was as strong as the first 3 I mentioned) and all in was alright, not bad, just not my thing. I really did love the style of the first 3 mentioned above (Trespass and hero for sure), would love to see them come back with something strong like that. I'm honestly surprised they haven't won anything yet so I will keep hoping for them.

omelas