Lay responds to question about Luhan's song on sasaengs

By jennywill   21 days ago   128,459   13,832   61
EXO,Luhan,Lay

EXO's Lay was asked about Luhan's latest release.

According to Sina, Lay was asked about Luhan's recent song "Roleplay" while he was attending an event this past February 28. "Roleplay" is a song Luhan wrote about sasaeng fans, with lyrics such as "I have to wear helmets because of the gazes that peek at me everywhere I go. Don't touch me", "You chase me day and night; you're insane", and "Don't come to my house's parking lot anymore. If I see you again, I won't forgive you".

SEE ALSO: EXO turn into romantic flower boys for 'Vogue Korea'

Lay said, "I really don't know the details. I know everyone is having a hard time. I hope everyone understands one another, and people on both sides hold back a little."

1. EXO
  2. Luhan
  3. Lay

minzeliron 20 days ago

BASICALLY, FORGET SASAENGS NOBODY LIKES YOU HOW DO YOU THINK YOUR BEHAVIOR IS ACCEPTABLE WHEN YOU SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL?!?!?!

tater 20 days ago

They didn't need Lay's comment, but it was crappy and a huge cop out. He should have said "no comment." I get that he doesn't want to offend the fans but no. Understanding on both sides? Luhan doesn't need to understand crazy stalkers that call themselves fans. And hold back what? He wrote a song about people invading his privacy -.- while on the other side people are STALKING HIM. So while he worries about his safety, the stalkers' feelings are hurt from being called out. 🙄 Seriously, sasaeng fans have literally put idols in the hospital! The artists aren't the ones that need to hold back.

Kpoppy007 21 days ago

Typical Lay response! Love this guy! Always trying to patch people up :)

amy_amiable 21 days ago

Luhan must really be tired of sasaengs seeing as he has spoken about them again and again... i hope he finds some peace

lilyirwin39 21 days ago

This is weird

_CLeO 21 days ago

Layy<3

Chrysantheneum 21 days ago

Lay's advice is pretty solid tbh

SugaBomb 21 days ago

I remember when Luhan had to show his phone screen to the fans when a sesaeng was calling him so after the number was exposed, fans harassed that sesaeng and people got upset at him for exposing a number but I think he did the right thing. if somebody is an a-hole enough to make their "beloved" idol's live real hell, they deserve to have their life turned the same exact way.

SicaLicka 21 days ago

i hate Luhan but i agree with his song because i hate sasaengs even more

intricate SicaLicka 20 days ago

lol... those who disliked must have been confused.

SicaLicka intricate 20 days ago

LMAO!!! XD

YeonieVIXX 21 days ago

I heard it was directed at sasaengs and reporters. Also fighting for Xiao Lulus Roleplay!

finger heart tee