Jun Hyun Moo wants to marry Han Hye Jin?

By elliefilet   13 days ago   16,835   1,272   14
han-hye-jin-,jun-hyun-moo

Jun Hyun Moo expressed he wouldn't mind marrying model Han Hye Jin on the latest episode of MBC's 'I Live Alone'.

SEE ALSO: CNBLUE talk about their comeback and 7th album in an exclusive interview

Jun Hyun Moo currently hosts the reality series, while Han Hye Jin is featured as one of the celebrities who live alone. They recently got together to go hiking with 'I Live Alone' cameras present, and it looks like they may have made a connection.

When the studio members asked if something was going on, Jun Hyun Moo responded, "If she sees me favorably, I'd be grateful. I've thought about it. If I were to hit things off with Han Hye Jin, I wouldn't date her. I'll just marry her."

Do you think the two would make a lovely couple?

1. Han Hye Jin
    2. Jun Hyun Moo

circadianite 12 days ago

That's like me saying I want to marry Jin from Bangtan. I can say it all day, won't make it happen.

Kminyoungiee circadianite 12 days ago

not really because these two know each other

k_kid circadianite 12 days ago

COMPLETELY different comparison. They know one another and are close. Jin doesn't even know you exist. Sorry if it sounds harsh, but your analogy doesn't make sense.

circadianite k_kid 12 days ago

Your understanding of absolute states is clearly not strong.

circadianite Kminyoungiee 12 days ago

Them knowing each other is irrelevant. It's still not going to happen. Not in this lifetime, not in the next.

k_kid circadianite 11 days ago

Knowing each other is relevant, they know one another and are close, so the chance for them to date and get married is there if their feelings for one another are mutual. Obviously, just because you know someone doesn't mean you're automatically going to date/marry, but there's still an opportunity for them. Jin is an extremely famous celebrity in Korea. You don't live in Korea and you're not even close to being famous and obviously you don't know each other. For you, it's practically an impossible thing. How can you compare the two analogy?

circadianite k_kid 11 days ago

Ok, let me try to explain this in slow-person language. The ENTIRE POINT is that it's unlikely for me to marry Jin (although I do live in Korea about two thirds of the year, just fyi, and I have met Jin three times) but the comment was a joke on the improbability of us getting married ... It's like saying HyunMoo has a snowball's chance in hell ... do you think when people say that, they're actually comparing a situation to the likelihood of a snowball surviving in a hot place? No.

Kminyoungiee circadianite 11 days ago

What you are saying makes sense but it has nothing to do with what he said. If you learned any Korean ,he basically said that she is the type he would just marry instead of feeling the need to date

circadianite Kminyoungiee 11 days ago

Ffs 우리엄마는 한국사람입니다 하지만 우리아버지는 영국사람 있었어요.나는 서울에서 태어났다. 한국어를 할수있읍니다. I know what he said. Holy crap, how do you not get that this was just a joke about the fact that even if he wanted to marry her he couldn't? It's not that hard.

Kminyoungiee circadianite 11 days ago

joke are usually funny and make sense without explanation. I am just confused and where your point fit in with the context.

Kminyoungiee circadianite 11 days ago

이건 웃기지 않아요. 미안해요, 그냥 혼란스러웠어요.

circadianite Kminyoungiee 11 days ago

Like I said. It's not that hard.

k_kid circadianite 11 days ago

Why is it "impossible" for someone like Jun Hyun Moo to marry Han Hye Jin? That's what I'm trying to figure out from you. For some reason, you can't seem to understand my words even though I'm explaining it to you in layman terms.

marlontassey (Banned) 12 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

The End