Jeon So Mi reveals that she watched 'Goblin' but not her dad's drama

By yckim124   21 days ago   70,189   6,701   24
jeon-so-mi

Jeon So Mi talked about her favorite drama, her dad, and more on 'Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time'.

On the March 7 broadcast, Jeon So Mi revealed, "Out of all the dramas from last year, I enjoyed 'Goblin'. I didn't watch 'Descendants of the Sun' that my dad appeared on but I watched 'Goblin'."

SEE ALSO: Jeon So Mi says she has to 'live with' SM vocal trainer Jang Jin Young

She also added, "My dad loves to workout. He's almost addicted. Thanks to him working out has become natural for me. I even have abs."

Jeon So Mi also revealed her desire to go on variety shows with her dad, saying, "I want to go on 'Laws of the Jungle' with my dad. I want to try eating bugs. [I know] Crickets taste like beans. Grasshoppers taste like green tea."

1. Jeon So Mi
    2. choi hwa jung's power time

WhitePInkRose 18 days ago

Goblin is better

Aria74I 20 days ago

aww

Faith_1299 20 days ago

lol I finished DOTS a while ago and just started Goblin.

Exo_Leia 20 days ago

I wouldn't want to watch a drama with my dad in it tbh xD

orange_sky 21 days ago

I don't think her Dad will be in Laws of the jungle after watching My little television XD Somi is the only one who enjoyed eating insects...

addicthere 21 days ago

OH!! That's her dad! The captain of the American soldiers! I think haha

intricate addicthere 21 days ago

yes he is!

Ibrahimovic 21 days ago

okay... now the PD need to bring them to jungle....

MidnightKpop 21 days ago

That's a really good idea.  LOJ should really have a father daughter episodes with byung-man as chief of course. Goblin and DOTS are both really good drama.  Hard to believe she didn't watch the one with her dad in it.  BTW Goblin is best drama evar!

Sellion89 21 days ago

She didn't watch her dad's drama 'DOTS'????? From what i remember when the show was still airing, I thought I saw an interview where she mentioned she watched DOTS and talked about her father and practicing the script with him.

intricate Sellion89 21 days ago

she didn't watch it in the sense that she followed along with the story. Probably just watched the episodes with her dad in them.

Sellion89 intricate 17 days ago

interesting why she wont watch the drama when there are hot leads y'know what i mean? I guess she's not really into him or dramas in general.

intricate Sellion89 17 days ago

well.. not everyone was super enthusiastic about DOTS. She'd be part of the 70% who were watching something else while it aired. Assuming she was watching TV at all during the airing time.

aiyugwiyeoweo 21 days ago

i didn't know her dad was in DOTS, i think i remember him now

fight