Hong Jin Young opens up about her rough schedule

By elliefilet   25 days ago   28,275   2,109   7
hong-jin-young

Hong Jin Young opened up about her very rough schedule on the March 1st broadcast of 'Kim Shin Young's Noon Song of Hope'.

SEE ALSO: Hong Jin Young cries while talking about her rigorous transition from girl group to trot on 'Unnies' Slam Dunk 2'

DJ Kim Shin Young said of the trot singer, "I can't say I'm tired in front of this person. She's someone who makes a stage for herself when there isn't one." Hong Jin Young responded, "You can't take a break from music shows. I get IV drips and work hard promoting."

Kim Shin Young then pointed out, "Isn't there no difference between promoting and not promoting for you?" The singer said, "I have 1 week of vacation a year. When it's festival season, I don't rest at all. I rest maybe once a month. Even factoring in holidays, I don't even get 30 days off in a year. I'm working hard at life."

What a hard worker!

1. Hong Jin Young

kentv 24 days ago

Well she mentioned on Unnie's Slam Dunk that she often has 3 or 4 singing perforrmances per day.  Clearly that is a combo of drive to earn and popularity.  She probably realizes the window for her prime earning years is closing and she needs to maximize her earnings right now.  If she does it right, she will be able to afford to vacation more as she gets older and likely is not working as much due to the declines in popularity that most performers have as they age.

Jaraiya_Ero 25 days ago

I spend six hour every second day hooked up to a machine that cleans my blood, plus not allowed to work due to acute anemia, but damn wanna work and go hiking!!

amyrich208 25 days ago

Good for her! After her past failures from terrible companies to being scammed to being in debt, its good that although she may be very busy, it's all bc she is loved by the public. Shes busy bc ppl want to see her,  it's good to have such a positive mindset to work hard while you can!

Mana92 25 days ago

I've only seen her a little and it's so easy to fall for her. she's adorable and awesome! IV's aren't bad for you. I don't think it's best but at least she is trying her best to keep as healthy as she can while working.

JeffBenson 25 days ago

I work in a cubicle and live on donuts :D

fireXarmy (Banned) 25 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

alicehalf  fireXarmy (Banned) 25 days ago