Variety

Henry reveals he dated his last girlfriend for 7 years

By jennywill   11 days ago   127,129   13,819   50
Super-Junior,super-junior-m,henry

Henry talked about his love life.

He was a guest on JTBC's 'A Hyung I Know', where he was asked about his love life. He answered, "I've never dated anyone since I came to Korea 9 years ago." Heechul confirmed, "He sees them just up until right before they start dating." Henry admitted, "I had a short 'some' relationship."

SEE ALSO: Super Junior's 'Mamacita' surpasses the 50 million views milestone!

However, he also admitted, "I dated my last girlfriend for 7 years from first year in junior high to when I was in college."

1. Super Junior
  2. Super Junior-M
  3. Henry

Elf_lover 10 days ago

Henry is so cute, he deserves to be happy in love.

Jaraiya_Ero 10 days ago

His 'Girlfriend' song is kinda nice....

YoUrAvErAgEVIP 10 days ago

wow...He doesnt seem like the type. :D

kpoplolita 11 days ago

A 'some' eh? ;)

Exo_Leia 11 days ago

Jfc, seven years... Wow that's kinda scary when someone's so young

starempress Exo_Leia 10 days ago

Not if it's something real (maybe I guess it wasn't since they broke up) but I have classmates who started dating in middle school (after having been friends in elementary school) and ended up getting married their second year of college (and I live in CA mind you, not some small town)... From what I know, they are still happily married 3 years into their marriage and expecting a baby boy... also another couple whose been dating just as long, going on their 10 year anniversary this year, so maybe it's not as uncommon as you might think

Exo_Leia starempress 10 days ago

Wow that's amazing! It must just be the people you're around, cause seeing younger people together for 2 years seems like a long time to me, but I definitely think it's possible, you just have to have two people who really value each other and want something serious

starempress Exo_Leia 10 days ago

haha, funny thing though, one of the married couple started dating as a joke/dare (they were Zapped) but somehow just ended up never breaking up

SuperFly_Snuka 11 days ago

Hit&Quit nothing wrong with that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

myanaconda (Banned) 11 days ago

Joyful_Kisa 11 days ago

I think it was Taemin.

lilliana Joyful_Kisa 11 days ago

I love your answer! XD

skididdlepopper 11 days ago

someone....anyone... Did Henry release a new track today called 'Girlfriend?' Or has that been out for a while?

Jaraiya_Ero skididdlepopper 10 days ago

It's out!! Google is your BFF my bro...

skididdlepopper Jaraiya_Ero 10 days ago

i was just waiting for someone to reply something along the lines of 'oh no, it was just released," so could go ahead n give SM a little bashing for not promoting! cuz i had NO IDEA that he was releasing a single!

Shimamura_Uta 11 days ago

Bigbluethewanker has been two timing his whole life and will remain that way for the remainder of his jerking off existence.

Shimamura_Uta 11 days ago

Dont tell bigblue about this comment or he will threaten me with a firearm

Shimamura_Uta 11 days ago

what happened to your original handle bigblue why does yours says it the 'again' <-- did you threaten with a firearm again? as you did to me as youve done to me many times before in the past and the reason i cant click see replys's because ive got phobia(s) from your "bang bang"s threats!!!Dont do that again please mods protect me! I dont wanna be shot by bigblueagain :'(

Shimamura_Uta 11 days ago

Dont bother him he's busy in his carpeted room, heavy drapes in that room that reach the ground. 3 Room divider so anyone can come in they play with Takeshis castle monster where you fall into the water , g et out of there, or eaten by monster. Kirby x knows what im talking about.

I WANNA PLAY CANNON BALLS FROM TAKESHIS CASTLE GIMME THE GOLDEN MEDALLION

Shimamura_Uta 11 days ago

Shindong has his own unique drivers license. Commoner --------------------->Large trucks -> tanks -> shindong

Shimamura_Uta 11 days ago

Its just a joke why did you just tattletale,. you just tattletaled didnt y ou.

Shimamura_Uta 11 days ago

(hide sicalicka djoko ajlee the mods are coming and i can hear elfebery footsteps from miles away)

Shimamura_Uta 11 days ago

(ssshhh if we talk like this maybe they wont notice they will think were just retarded and to leave them be just dont post so much youre at your limit. I understand mod sir/maam.

Shimamura_Uta 11 days ago

(i love the mods. i am a retard 1000%. bigblue is superior being in comparison to myself by 1000%. ) <-- can i go now? ii dont want to be in jail i might get butt banked by the g-wolf gang.

Shimamura_Uta 11 days ago

Careful i've warned everyone already of the g-wolf gang. I've made many many fanfic of this. Read the fan fic if you can find it it got little views like 8.

Shimamura_Uta 11 days ago

I can sense the presence of a mod.. *runs away*

never