Music Releases, MV Releases

G-Friend has you on their 'Fingertip' in their comeback MV

By jennywill   17 days ago   69,089   8,340   188

G-Friend has released their 4th mini album 'The Awakening'!

The title song "Fingertip" is by hitmakers Lee Gi and Yong Bae, who have been writing all their hits since their debut. The song took its motif from lucid dreaming, and it talks about how strong women love. It's a dance song with a funky disco genre and G-Friend's own rock sound.

SEE ALSO: Which member is the best drinker in G-Friend?

Check it out above!

1. G-Friend (Girlfriend)
  2. the awakening
  3. fingertip

Calamity10 15 days ago

I'm baack. Hhmm... Its good that they used different concept this time. The chorus is catchy. This was kinda GG concept but its good that Gfriend missed the word copycat in this comeback because they focused on their so called trade mark (the powerful dance) that made it very different from Snsd. The only very disappointing was I can see the Hoot dance move(dont argue with me it was very similar), the settings can remind you Snsd's Hoot and the high note and break dance was already expected. The editing was kinda bad too. And who is their visual btw? If I would assume their visual, it must be the red hair. With a little more diet she would be more beautiful, I just think shes a little chubby here. I cant see Umji's confidence, she should be more confident. I also dont know if its just me or the blondie girl dont suit her hairstyle?. Overall, a little bit more and they would be different very different from what they have been before and then it would be good.

ayoyo 16 days ago

They flop on ichart. #9 right now

JM999 16 days ago

This is going to be a big comeback for them

Knigin 16 days ago

All their songs sound the same. flops

shyloone 16 days ago

good work G friend good song

Nutelladela 16 days ago

love the song but I was expecting more of that cool cartoon style gun animation action!

shubhajan 16 days ago

its a amazing song!

RGreene 16 days ago

what? i'm not addicted to this song. i only listened to it 600 times for research purposes

Inopus 16 days ago

My mind is far to dirty for this song

gilmore1111111 16 days ago

Not charting great at all BTOB are beating them atm.

shubhajan gilmore1111111 16 days ago

so what?

gilmore1111111 shubhajan 16 days ago

You don't want the girls to do well?? They are already falling down the charts especially Melon which is the most important one, other don't count for much at all. They're beginning to lose steam already.

finger heart tee