EXO-CBX to officially debut in Japan in May

By jennywill   17 days ago   55,302   15,225   24
EXO,exo-cbx

EXO-CBX will officially be debuting in Japan soon.

EXO's first ever subunit will be having their unit debut in Japan in May. On the subunit debuting in Japan, Xiumin said, "We really get along well, and we know each other well. The music we want to do is similar as well. It's our goal to meet many fans through fanmeetings."

SEE ALSO: 'Gucci' shares photo of EXO on their official Twitter account

It's unsure if they'll be having a new Japanese song or re-releasing "Hey Mama!" in Japanese, but stay tuned for more information.

1. EXO
  2. EXO-CBX

Exo_Leia 16 days ago

Ahh I'm excited that they're coming back, even if it is a Japanese debut <3 Can't wait!

kimmiefonze 17 days ago

I hope that this year would be EXO's hall pass year. May they make movies, dramas, sub units, and venture into other forms of entertainment such as musicals and radio hosting. Though it may not create a bigger impact compared to last year, this could buy them time to explore their individual creativity and wait for the dispute with China to settle down.

Everlasting_frie 17 days ago

Please please dont debut anymore kpop groups in Japan! they already have thier idols, dont steal thier jobs seriously! I am so sick and tired of kpop idols going to Japan, that has to debut there, how about just visiting once in a while NOT debuting, I can understand why some japanese celebs are getting tired of the hallyu wave

kimmiefonze Everlasting_frie 17 days ago

WTF?!

kpop_unni Everlasting_frie 17 days ago

Well, if the market is there...

Fatimaaxo 17 days ago

not a big fan of the subunit.....

trogdorthe8th 17 days ago

I really wasn't a fan of 'Hey Mama' but three of my favorite members from the group make up this sub-unit, so I'm happy for them. I may not like the song, but I like that Xiumin is getting a chance to shine with this. You hear Chen and Baekhyun getting to sing on ballads and such (which is understandable considering their phenomenal voices), but Xiumin hasn't had quite as many chances to shine outside of the full group thus far. Nice to see that SM wasn't treating this a simple or one-time thing, I wish these three much success with their upcoming debut.

shubhajan 17 days ago

cant wait!

lulu9992 17 days ago

YES can't wait

yoojaesu 17 days ago

Because of 'THAAD' Sm are moving on to Japan😂😂

gchoneybllushhh 17 days ago

Good luck with japan debut and dont overwork before the group comeback:)

ZoeKkpop 17 days ago