Pictorials

EXID open up about their comeback with 'Arena Homme Plus'

By beansss   6 days ago   34,581   6,937   22
EXID,LE,Hani,solji

In the upcoming April issue of 'Arena Homme Plus', EXID opened up about their comeback next month.

SEE ALSO: EXID reveal tracklist for upcoming mini-album 'Eclipse'

LE told the magazine, "In this upcoming promotion, we will showcase EXID's unique, cheerful image. I think through these promotions, EXID's image will undergo a change."

Hani also said, "I think I was able to experience changes personally due to a lot that happened last year. I feel like I've changed after becoming 26 years old."

More of EXID's photos and interview can be found in 'Arena Homme Plus'. Meanwhile, the group recently announced that they would be making a comeback in April as a 4-member group, while Solji will continue to rest and recuperate.

1. EXID
  2. LE
  3. Hani
  4. Solji
  5. Arena Homme Plus

makan 4 days ago

Sigh, what's going on ? This doesn't look or feel like EXID... Hani looks amazing and LE is well... LE. But What is going on with Hyerin... and they are ruining Junghwa's looks, which I didn't think was possible. Seems that without Solji, things are going to be very different for this comeback.

klitzy 4 days ago

EXID are talented but Hani's visuals are still a big stan attractor with their main vocalist sitting out they can't afford to mess up Hani's look. I bet if Solji's not missing they probably have done something drastic with Hani's hair too. Seriously Hyerin's hair though I know she looks young but the hairstyle only suits Choo Sarang's age. And RIP to Junhwa's hair.

ryusan2113 5 days ago

Junghwa's hair is friiiied! after going pink then brown now bright orange her poor hair. She looks great in the color its just so fried. They look great! Im excited for their comeback!

hyelinnie ryusan2113 2 days ago

Turns out, those are extentions. Her hair stops a bit passed her shoulders/

eager_beaver 5 days ago

Jeonghwa looks so cool!! Happy they're back, time to rock:

liviekate 6 days ago

oh my god i am HERE THEY LOOK SO COOL this is so aesthetic, they would be popular in america youth culture

KPOP1000 6 days ago

Oh my goodness! I'm so relieved someone told me that they had disbanded, I'm glad they didn't.

marlie101 6 days ago

the only ones that actually looks nice in these pictures are Hani and LE, but the two other girls were not given any justice. there facial expression don't help either.

Exo_Leia 6 days ago

Oh my their hair... They look pretty but for some reason the styling seems off...I can't wait to see official teaser pictures, I know they'll look awesome as always <3

i_belong_to_yg 6 days ago

What happened to Solji?

cabbagejuice i_belong_to_yg 6 days ago

google it

FerisDraJ i_belong_to_yg 6 days ago

Got diagnosed with hyperthyroidism at the end of last year; a statement was released the other day regarding her health and it appears that her hormone levels are normal now, but they are still waiting for her to do a full recovery and rest properly. She will get solo promotions once she is healthy again c:

i_belong_to_yg cabbagejuice 6 days ago