Daesung shares what he would be doing if he wasn't in Big Bang + talk with T.O.P day before enlistment

By yckim124   14 days ago   96,267   16,983   37
TOP,Daesung

Big Bang's Daesung opened up about his career, military enlistment, and more in a recent interview.

Japanese music news site BARKS interviewed Daesung who's currently promoting in Japan under the name D-Lite

When asked what he would've been doing if he wasn't in Big Bang, Daesung answered, "Right now? I would've been home playing games. I would be playing games and my mom would've hit me." (laugh) He continued, "My life changed (because of Big Bang). I was working really hard for my goal to become a singer but I never thought that I would become a singer who tours around the world for 10 years meeting my loving fans."

SEE ALSO: Big Bang's T.O.P confirmed to serve at Gangnam Police Station

Daesung also shared about the difficulties of solo promotions. He said, "It was hard and a lot of pressure. I think the first day of the tour was the hardest. I sincerely thought about running away. I wasn't confident or brave."

The idol was also asked questions about military enlistment. In response, he shared about T.O.P and said, "I met with T.O.P after the concert in Hong Kong. I called him the day before enlistment and told him to work hard and take care of himself. He then told me that he'll be cheering for my solo promotions. It wasn't sad at all, though. If you're a Korean man, then it's decided from birth to enlist in the military. So we talked in a bright mood."

1. T.O.P
    2. Daesung

ziyueee 13 days ago

#V.I.P'SSTAYSFOREVER #KINGSWILLNOTLEAVE XD <3

sehyunkimm 14 days ago

I'm actually crying. daetop is so underrated but they are legit the best duo in big bang. they complement each other perfectly <3 <3

Kimsary 14 days ago

My beautiful babies

sunbaeUmf 14 days ago

i love you both, and all the member.

mind_blown 14 days ago

Who's cutting onions?

vincentrob11 mind_blown 14 days ago

Great Naruto reference.

kiko_san 14 days ago

BIGBANG [ GD & TOP ] ZUTTER mv  is now  45, 082, 934 millions view!

kiko_san 14 days ago

BIGBANG  WE LIKE TO PARTY MV  is now  60, 029, 630 millions view!

kiko_san 14 days ago

BIGBANG TELL ME GOODBYE MV is now  30, 117, 261 millions view!

kpoplolita 14 days ago

ToDae ❤❤

MissBBLover 14 days ago

dae my man love you all the best your tour i will love to see you

never