MV Releases

CNBLUE release launching films for 7th mini album '7℃N'

By GhostWriter   17 days ago   27,130   4,990   19
CNBLUE

CNBLUE have revealed the launching films for their comeback!

The idol band is coming soon with their 7th mini album titled '7℃N'. As stated by their comeback schedule, the launching films have been released right on time and there is one for each member! All the members look quite handsome.

Check out the launching films below and stay tuned for the full release of '7℃N' on March 20!

1. CNBLUE
  2. 7cn

ayamemida 17 days ago

yaaah i miss them so much i like it already suddenly i'm remembering i'm sorry era it was their best era for  mei hope they hit deabak with this too

sisojut (Banned) 17 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

takit 17 days ago

Teaser or not, these guys still CANNOT sing.

ayamemida takit 17 days ago

are insane do you even know who are talking about ??!!

takit ayamemida 16 days ago

Yes, CNBlue. They are not very good singers. They sound as if they are singing off key.

ayamemida takit 16 days ago

probably you never listened to their live soo ~~yeah!! is you did so maybe you're deaf no offense but it is just this two options

takit ayamemida 16 days ago

@ayamemida, for years finding talent was job. I know talent.I remember when they first debut, little skinny guy with their guitars was faaar tooo big for them, they still sounded off key.They have POOR vocals!!!!

ayamemida takit 16 days ago

???? what does this have to do with their vocal and who are you really to know the talent!!anyway they have nothing to prove they allready went for 7years alot of people and experts admire their talent in terms of vocal and producing so i can understund that you don't like them (not your taste) saying they are bad ??? you are for sure have no idea what are talking about i think i made myself clear have nothing to add enjoy your life ^^

Aramis_cnblue takit 15 days ago

First time in my life hearing cnblue singing is bad.😅 Jung yonghwa voice is one of the most powerful voices in kpop. I want to know if anyone can beat him in high notes.

takit Aramis_cnblue 15 days ago

Me, personally think Lee Jong hyun should sing lead more. Jung Yong hwa to me is a weak or average vocalist.That is just my opinion, I saw then debut in Japan and I have always thought that. I never said their singing is bad, I guess is their song choices.

Aramis_cnblue takit 14 days ago

But you said these guys can't sing. If you prefer jong hyun's voice, you can talk about your opinion in better way.

dorina2 17 days ago

The teasers sound lit!

sayaris 17 days ago

Japanese teaser and now korean teasers ! Lucky us !!! \o/ I'm listenning their concerts on youtube meanwhile :D

LeeJuniel123 17 days ago

omg another good comeback! i can't handle all of these comebacks!!!

Aramis_cnblue 17 days ago

Love cnblue forever 😍

zeafba 17 days ago

I cant wait I love them

boiceherenthere 17 days ago

I don't know what to say but I'm gonna comment on this anyway since they're my favorite group.

Sarah_Sarai 17 days ago

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! I cant wait!!

never