BTS to have a 'super secret' TV show in the USA

By jennywill   8 days ago   148,384   30,500   95
bts

BTS will be having a 'super secret' TV show in the States!

The boys' official Twitter wrote, "[Notice] ARMY- BTS needs your questions they can answer for an upcoming TV show in the US, super secret for now. Send to: BTSQandA@gmail.com".

There is absolutely no detail except that the show will be in USA - not even when or where it will air. What do you think it'll be like?

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS

GoldenIdun 7 days ago

Just found the original tweet, lol it looks like everyone's gonna ask them when they're coming to Europe :P

choi_an_ni GoldenIdun 7 days ago

I support this question

GoldenIdun 7 days ago

It seems like it's going to be more of an interview type of show, rather than AHL season 2, due to the whole Q&A thing. Maybe they're gonna be appearing on a talk show? Maybe even Ellen or the Late Late show with James Corden (carpool karaoke yes!)!!!

GoldenIdun 7 days ago

Omg that actually makes me really excited (and scared)!

choi_an_ni 7 days ago

Why AHL 2? Isn't that reality TV show? BTS will appear on TV show as guest right? Or am I wrong?

GoldenIdun choi_an_ni 7 days ago

That's what I thought too! I don't really think they have time to film a reality series...

RayAlkay 7 days ago

yes yes yes

Siimo 7 days ago

LET IT BE AMERICAN HUSTLE LIFE SEASON 2, PLEASE. We need more interactions with Nate and Tony. And a reunion with all of the teachers. V and Kookie would be so happy to see teacher Iris again. Okay, I'll stop dreaming now, just in case this isn't it rofl.

YueYuu Siimo 7 days ago

Nate oh yes! Not the biggest fan of Tony anymore after I learned that he's pretty damn sexist. He was so awesome before I knew that :x

Siimo YueYuu 7 days ago

I had no idea about the whole sexist thing :S. Although I was a bit disappointed to learn that he barely mentions them anymore. Nate's support towards the boys has been astounding, though! He tweets and posts on Instagram a lot about them. It makes me so happy *-*

YueYuu Siimo 7 days ago

Same! Nate was the real great guy there, was kinda overshadowed by Tony and the whole Jony thing, right. If you rewatch AHL with that new knowledge you'll appreciate Nate a lot more ahah >_> But holy shit was I disappointed in Tony when I read some of the thinks he wrote on Insta or Twitter, i can't remember anymore.

JamlessCookies 7 days ago

I'm still not over this...

nluvmiya 7 days ago

YASSS I cant wait. I would love to see more BTS interactions with the Americans and especially them speaking more english hehe

jin_jimin_jams 7 days ago

it is american hustle life season 2!!!!!!! yeahhhhhhhhh can't wait huhu

ourcheers2u 7 days ago

If it's even slightly similar to American Hustle Life I will lose my fucking shit. That show was more cringey than Rap Monster's aegyo.

LveKimTae ourcheers2u 7 days ago

who even told u to watch that show? lmfao

ourcheers2u LveKimTae 6 days ago

I decided to watch it myself. I don't need someone to tell me what to do lmfao. Salty Army strikes again

LveKimTae ourcheers2u 6 days ago

how am i salty? lmfao i was curious to know who recommended u to watch that show calm ur tits lmao

ourcheers2u LveKimTae 6 days ago

Oh okay. Sorry for lashing out like that, it's just that so many ARMYs(not the trollish ones)have been disliking my comments lately.

LveKimTae ourcheers2u 5 days ago

did u see me dislike ur comment? lmfao research before u lash out geez.......but it's all good :)

violetari 7 days ago

the boys are back in reality show! can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

name