BTOB talks about their close friendship with Highlight + jokes about being a spy

By jennywill   29 days ago   79,143   11,339   16
highlight,BTOB

BTOB talked about their close friendship with Highlight.

Both used to be from Cube Entertainment, and the two groups remain close friends even after Highlight left the label. During an interview with Sports Seoul, Sungjae said, "We're really close. I always feel like they're my online friends. When I meet them, it's a bit awkward, but when we put our headsets on [to game], we're really close." Changsub added, "They're hyungs. They're like actual older brothers to us. Our personalities match well, too. They feel like the hyungs next door. I play a lot of games with Doojoon-hyung."

SEE ALSO: Highlight promises to come back with repackage soon + concert in June

Eunkwang said, "We're always supporting them." Minhyuk then joked, "By coincidence, I met all of them in the elevator. They joked, 'What are you doing here? Are you here as a spy?", and Doojoon-hyung said, 'Now we're enemies'. We're so close, so we joke around like this. We're always supporting them."

Best of wishes to both BTOB and Highlight!

1. Highlight
  2. BTOB

chiyasuho 28 days ago

I wish btob out from cube and join them. CUBE is shitty company

joycb 28 days ago

I believe that Beast/Highlight left CUBE in good terms. It was the former CEO Hong Seung Sung who negotiated with them last year and on their post on saying goodbye, they only gave good words and thank you to CUBE.  Even if they did not get their name, it wasnt a reason for them to have a bad relationship. I've always thought that even if CUBE is not so good in promoting their talents...they're a chill entertainment company that gives more freedom to their artists. Beast/Hightlight and BTOB members were raised well...they will forever be cool kids who plays around well and known to be friendly to everybody.

abbie_kpopper 29 days ago

There's an article claiming that Highlight and Cube are not on bad terms, but Doojoon used the word 'enemies'. haha, depsite that, I always loved their bromance ♥ BTOB+HIGHLIGHT, fighting! ♥

I_Love_Anime12 29 days ago

When did BTOB leave cube?

herroworld I_Love_Anime12 29 days ago

Beast was the one that left Cube (part of why they changed their name to Highlight)! Please give lots of love and support to the newly named Highlight :)

julchenn007 29 days ago

It would be great having them all togehter under Around Us Entertaiment :D

HitlerUnicorn julchenn007 29 days ago

oh my god YES

iisstf28 29 days ago

It would be freaking cute if Btob goes to Around Us when their contract ends TT

ladychu 29 days ago

highlight sunbaenims please take btob with u :(

Izdihar 29 days ago

So glad they still maintain the good relationship👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I hope it goes well with 4minute, G.na ,Apink even some them had left

universalkpopfan 29 days ago

If BTOB's contract from CUBE expires, i wish they'll also leave and sign under Around Us Entertainment. Talented, dorks, loves sports all in one company! LOL

Miawruu 29 days ago