Brighten your day with a groovy cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' by DAY6!

By beansss   15 days ago   49,960   8,850   22

Brighten your day with a groovy cover of Ed Sheeran's "Shape of You", by DAY6!

The band appeared on the March 8 broadcast of 'Lee Hongki's Kiss the Radio', where the members hopped on a range of instruments, with Young K and Jae on the acoustic guitar, Wonpil on the keyboard, Dowoon on the cajon instead of the regular drum set, and Sungjin rocking a little shaker.

You won't be able to stop yourself from jamming to their wonderful performance! Watch above!

Tip: Thanks to everyone who sent this in!

1. DAY6
    2. Sungjin
    3. Jae
    4. Young K
    5. Wonpil
    6. Dowoon

_CLeO 15 days ago

Jae is so cute<3

DbSj_15 15 days ago

I love stanning talent

jypnloves 15 days ago

let"s make this go viral...jyp stan is needed right now!!

bangeryun94 (Banned) 15 days ago

This is one of my favourite songs.  The dance crew I'm in has covered this song so much.  I like their cover.  Wonpil was a little shaky but it smoothed out just fine.

dreamcatcher810 15 days ago

I really like DAY6 but I feel like this wasn't a good choice for a cover... I mean it.. like they were off key or something idk

keelee95 dreamcatcher810 15 days ago

wonpil and sungjin tried their best to cover it in english when we all know the lyrics are quite tricky for non-english speakers... if anything it was them trying to concentrate on the lyrics that made them seem off-key. anyway they did fine after the first verse tho so idk what ur on abt

keelee95 dreamcatcher810 15 days ago

i also find it funny how ppl ignore their talent and all the amazing covers they so and dont bother showing their support yet when theres one cover that doesnt really fit their taste they're so quick to point the finger and criticise. smh...

dreamcatcher810 keelee95 15 days ago

OMG yo need to chill... I'm one who always says they have an amazing talent and believe me I felt sad when one of their members left.. cuz I know how good they are... I just pointed out that for whatever the reason (be it english or anything else) they were off key... and it was surprising cuz I've never heard them off key before.. even if they tried their very best.. they didn't make this a great cover (From my point of view).. not to mention Ed is one of my fave artists everr and I know it's hard not to compare his music to any cover made by any other artist.. and again since this is a place to state opinions I have the right to speak my mind... soooo to sum up.. this wasn't their best performance but that doesn't change the fact that I DO like them a lot and their music... Peace!

Carlos2000 15 days ago

First verse was super cringe worthy but picked up during the chorus. Honestly though people should stop covering Ed Sheeran and Adele unless you change the arrangement, I have yet seen someone cover them that actually impressed me.

keelee95 Carlos2000 15 days ago

who are you to tell people to stop covering ed sheeran or adele. its a free world.. and if you cant appreciate talented then who cares nobody needs to know?. if you have nothing nice to say then dont say it??

Carlos2000 keelee95 15 days ago

well who are you to tell me to stop telling my opinion, lol, it's a free world. Practice what you preach. lol

keelee95 Carlos2000 15 days ago

im telling you to stop putting ppl down for their hardwork and efforts and telling them what they cant do and instead be more encouraging and positive so technically i am practicing what im preaching. lol :))))

Carlos2000 keelee95 15 days ago

You are basically telling me to stop talking because you think my opinion is irrelevant, but if it is so irrelevant then wouldn't it be better if you didn't actually took the time to reply to it? LOL, their cover sucked in comparison to the original, point black period. And they are public figures, people can freely worship them and free to be criticized especially if their hardwork produced luckluster results.

keelee95 Carlos2000 15 days ago

LMAO the amount of ignorance! talk to me when your faves can do a better job and have a flawless discography and write and compose their own songs and have time to cover songs that gain 500,000 views and have as much talent as day6 has in their pinky finger. lmao i cant even with pathetic ppl like you that feel the need to bring others who have talent yet screams ur head off when oppa lifts their shirts up smh...

Carlos2000 keelee95 14 days ago

sorry but Adele and Ed have much more talent and have way better discography than Day6.

JungkookxYonghwa 15 days ago

I finally found the group to complete my top 3 favourites along with BTS and CNBLUE. I can't believe I even have a bias AND a bias wrecker 😍

DbSj_15 JungkookxYonghwa 15 days ago

ohhh who's your bias/ bias wrecker??

JungkookxYonghwa DbSj_15 15 days ago

Jae's the bias, Wonpil's the bias wrecker ♥

DbSj_15 JungkookxYonghwa 14 days ago

omg yassss. For me, jae/young k are the biases but I love all of Day 6!!

Inopus 15 days ago

Soo much talent in 1 group

liviekate 15 days ago

their radio performances are the best

keelee95 15 days ago

pls spread the word and watch it as many times as you can! lets make it go viral so jae can get his lobster! (he said so himself on radio so lets make it happen!)

omelas