Social Media

Baek Ye Rin stands up for herself and curses back at haters on Instagram Live

By jennywill   17 days ago   129,179   7,732   178
15,baek-ye-rin

Baek Ye Rin stood up for herself during an Instagram Live session.

She had previously said she would be cutting down SNS activity, but she nonetheless turned on a live broadcast for her fans. She answered a couple of questions she saw on the comments such talking about her dogs and more. However, when haters got onto her channel, she wasn't afraid to snap back at them.

The live video was as above, and you can check the following timestamps to see her stand up strongly for herself against the haters cursing at her. At 8:00 she says something to perverts. At 8:47 she says F*ck you too bitch. At 14:50 she says something about racist for small eyes. At 15:35 she says she gonna track down and kill person who says they will hack her account. At 16:30 says not kill physically just in my heart. At 23:00 she says F word again.

Hopefully haters back off on her at least a little.

1. 15&
    2. Baek Ye Rin

k0rean 14 days ago

what a queen

Exo_Leia 15 days ago

As much as I wish she hadn't said some of the stuff because it could hurt her image (the image of a great singer) I'm kinda glad she did stand up for herself. Receiving that much hate, I really don't blame her for saying all of this. I just hope this doesn't make them come at her more and that they finally leave her alone

alicehalf 15 days ago

Haha savage... love this song from her <3

jypnloves 16 days ago

oh yeah~~~you go girl...kill the haters...

sunbaeUmf 16 days ago

WHY RECENTLY BAEK YERIN RECEIVE SO MUCH HATE??? AFTER THE DATING RUMOUR??? I DONT KNOW WHY, MY CAPSLOCK JUST CANT STAND IT

vibozakuze (Banned) 16 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

nachaeng 16 days ago

you go girl!!!

RimmieMeli 16 days ago

Yas baek yerin

maryloveskpop 16 days ago

When black pinks rose debuted I thought it was Baek ye rin at first because they looked so similar. But then I was like, it cant be she would'nt go from jyp to yg. heheh

maryloveskpop 16 days ago

I've honestly loved her since 15& and when Yugeom from GOT7 said they were best friends. I also loved her recent releases. But I wish more people would  support her she has such an amazing voice. plus that clap back was gold, good on her for standing up for herself. *dab dab....

fight