Variety

Actress Han Chae Ah explains why she's not attracted to male celebrities

By yckim124   24 days ago   49,701   1,983   52
misc

Actress Han Chae Ah talked about her taste in men.

On March 1 episode of 'Radio Star', Han Chae Ah joined as the guest and shared about her ideal type. She said, "I like the manly style rather than the ones who have the qualities of an actor."

She further explained, "Actors tend to be very detailed. Also, I personally don't like guys who wear makeup and those who enjoy looking in the mirror." When asked if she was ever attracted to celebrities, she answered, "Not even once. I've never dated a celebrity. They were all non-celebs."

SEE ALSO: 'Produce 101's Lee Hae In confirms she has left HYWY Entertainment, will not be debuting with Lee Soo Hyun

Han Chae Ah then named former basketball player and current entertainer Seo Jang Hoon as her ideal type.

1. misc.
    2. han chae ah
    3. radio star

intricate 24 days ago

title made it seem like she was going to come out.

yesungturtle 24 days ago

I agree with her. Male idols look feminine and care about their looks more than I do, as much as I like them I wouldn't want to date them.

SUJUshinee4ever 24 days ago

himnae se yo youngchul ssi! on another note, i agree with her point of view about men wearing make up. That is a big NO NO.

blackpinkismine SUJUshinee4ever 24 days ago

U put "ssi" is she not older than u?

SUJUshinee4ever blackpinkismine 24 days ago

? she? youngchul is a HE! han chae ah is a SHE!

blackpinkismine SUJUshinee4ever 23 days ago

Tanks 4 d correction Oh my bad!! buh wat I meant was dat u put "ssi" cuz in korea or in kpop industry u can't call ur sunbaenim a "ssi"

SUJUshinee4ever blackpinkismine 23 days ago

hehehe... as i am not Korean, so i guess i can be allowed to make some mistakeXD anyway thnx for info. I didnt know that :)

blackpinkismine SUJUshinee4ever 20 days ago

😉

wexonex3 24 days ago

I can imagine Knowing Bros talking about this in next episode Lol

badjainna 24 days ago

In other words she likes Building or a CEO type just like Song Ji Hyo.

Winston 24 days ago

I think this episode of Radio Star was recorded before they recorded Asking Brothers, because Yewon mentioned about her picking Seo Jang Hoon in Radio Star on Asking Brothers, (and I was thinking since when she go on Radio Star).

SUJUshinee4ever Winston 24 days ago

i was also thinking the same

Winston 24 days ago

it just means her boyfriend is likely to be some businessman, because she mention she like buildings and being a landlord, to collect monthly rents (stable income). I dun think she would really date Seo Jang Hoon for real.

estheram 24 days ago

I agree about the part about makeup.

lovelunaa 24 days ago

why are people here getting so triggered? its her preference, leave her alone

SicaLicka 24 days ago

im here!!! im a man who hates makeup!!!! TAKE ME!!!!!

Wang_Sejung SicaLicka 24 days ago

Once again oppa, you show that you have great test, unni Chae Ah is really pretty.

samael SicaLicka 24 days ago

he means taste.

emanresu10 samael 24 days ago

hahahaha

Wang_Sejung emanresu10 24 days ago

Sorry i made a mistake. During my study in prestigious Seoul national university, I passed so many test( with E) that I see test everywhere !!! Of course I meant tAste !!!

Wang_Sejung samael 24 days ago

Thank you oppa for correcting my mistake.

samael Wang_Sejung 24 days ago

no problemo, even prestigious soul national university students can make mistakes :)

Wang_Sejung samael 24 days ago

of course, you know the saying: " Nobody is perfect "

xiaozhu Wang_Sejung 24 days ago

I've said it before I will say it again and again and again. YOU do NOT go to SNU. If you did you would of been aware that the school has a lesbian Student Body President named Kim Bo Mi and an LGBT club, which you denied existed and you also said that the school doesn't allow LGBT people to attend. WRONG! You also don't live in South Korea because you claimed that gay clubs are illegal, again WRONG! There a several gay clubs up and running which have never been raided by police or shut down. This is the proof of Kim Bo Mi - koreaherald[dot]com/view[dot]php?ud=20151120000762 - Here is the proof of the LGBT club at SNU - queerinsnu[dot]com/page/eng_desk_link[dot]html - and here is the proof off all the gay clubs that are up and running that you apparently believe don't exist - travelgayasia[dot]com/seoul-gay-bars/ - You also claim to be a Buddhist but call out to God and claim that he made you. Buddhists DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD. You CAN'T even READ Hangul when people comment to you using it. YOU ARE NOT KOREAN AND YOU DO NOT GO TO SNU.

omelas