Actor Lee Soo Hyuk reveals he's good friends with Big Bang's G-Dragon

By KpopJoA   24 days ago   85,499   19,030   51
G-Dragon,lee-soo-hyuk

Recently signing an exclusive contract with YG Entertainment, actor Lee Soo Hyuk revealed he's actually good friends with Big Bang's G-Dragon!

The actor stated during an interview with a Chinese media outlet, "It has been a long time since I have known G-Dragon. I have watched him grow, since we have been friends since G-Dragon was a young trainee, and I must say that he is truly an awesome person to hang around with and there's so much to learn from him," complimenting the singer.

Lee Soo Hyuk also commented on G-Dragon's fashion sense, "It clearly expresses himself as an individual, he's got swag  But I'm not someone who can follow G-Dragon's unique style."

SEE ALSO: Nike unveils G-Dragon's 'Kiss My Airs' CF + large billboard displayed in Sinchon

Now a part of YG Entertainment as of March 3, the company vowed to support and promote the actor's activities.

1. G-Dragon
    2. Lee Soo Hyuk

LoveLady 22 days ago

You tell me you didnt know??? Come on AKP! Keep Up!

way0leto 23 days ago

That's... not something new... Everyone knows this fact... Gd is known giving a present to him.. gd even give his shoe to lee soo hyuk...Lee soo hyuk also friends with TOPand i remember last time gd's doing a vlive.. and a fan ask him.. where's soo hyuk oppa.. and gd was like "suddenly.. waekurae? why did you mention his name here?" (Complaining cutely) ㅋㅋㅋ

Fariiaa 24 days ago

Old news. He has been friends with Kiko and GD's whole +82 squad for years and years now!!

nymeria24 24 days ago

Woooooowwww really? Btw i thought he was already in YGE

Lynnbia 24 days ago

What a revelation

Erisadesu 24 days ago

How did they met? When? why? so many questions so little time

YoUrAvErAgEVIP 24 days ago

Lee Soo Hyuk... I'm GREAT friends with GD 2. Doesn't that mean YOU BELONG WITH ME!!! HAVE YOU YOU EVER JUST THOUGHT MAYBE E E YOU BELONG WITH ME!!!

ATA 24 days ago

"reveals?" This is a fact that has been known for many years

alphabeta91 24 days ago

I'm not even surprised, they just fit together!

kpop_unni 24 days ago

I thought this was a well-known fact? I remember GD introducing him at his birthday party years ago....

name