Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Variety

Yoseob says fans don't want to take pictures with him because of his small head

By yckim124   12 days ago   36,224   5,642   23
Yoseob

Yoseob revealed that his fans don't like taking pictures with him!

He shared the sorrowful story on the February 14 episode of '1 vs. 100' in response to the question asking about the negative side of having a small head. First Yoseob said, "Hats don't fit me. It's uncomfortable because I make it the smallest and it still doesn't fit."

SEE ALSO: Yoseob reveals why he scolded his fans

He shared another negative of having a small head, saying, "Sometimes when I take pictures with my fans after a concert, they push me to the front even though they're my fans. One time it really hurt my feelings when a fan said, 'I'm not going to take pictures with Yoseob oppa'. They told me that I was the best but still wouldn't take pictures with me."

1. Yoseob
    2. 1 vs 100

LordLiar18 11 days ago

Why wouldn't they?! I'd say yes right away!!

WoohyunFanFran 11 days ago

Aweeee that's so sad. I would take a picture with him. He's beautiful.

fairytaeil 12 days ago

why would u refuse to take a selfie of him if you're supposedly his 'fan'?? they're lucky for even being able to see hIM??

fairytaeil 12 days ago

*with him

Moogirl 12 days ago

LOL I would so take a photo with him even if my head looks like a hot air balloon in comparison!!

1llionaire 12 days ago

mc gree's head is smaller.

OhMyGuy 12 days ago

Weird I though a small face/head was appealing in S Korea. I guess its only for girls

lawlipop114 OhMyGuy 12 days ago

It's because the girl's face would look too big next to his small face so that's why they don't want to take a picture with him.

Envyy 12 days ago

You know, it's probably because their heads would look much bigger next to him lol. I can't blame them. tbh. But If he were my bias I'd still take a pic though, my big head included. The fans probably meant no harm..

WONNORA1080 12 days ago

I like Yoseob if I see him on the street  I will directly  take  a picture   of  him small or big head 😘

Haneefah 12 days ago

I still wouldn't miss the opportunity.. damn.. be grateful fans '-'

FerisDraJ Haneefah 12 days ago

it's because his fans' heads would look too big in comparison! They're not trying to be rude, they're just self conscious lol

Haneefah FerisDraJ 12 days ago

aah.. but still.. '-' I have a pretty big head and I would not give a damn about it when I got to take a pic with my fav idols..

succ 12 days ago

Probably because if he did his fans heads would look fat and big next to his

walk