Yenny opens up about Wonder Girls at 'Cross Country' press conference

By elliefilet   30 days ago   19,702   1,900   14
Wonder-Girls,Yenny

Yenny opened up about the Wonder Girls at the press conference for the upcoming MBCEvery1 variety show 'Cross Country'.

SEE ALSO: CNBLUE talk about their comeback and 7th album in an exclusive interview

On featuring on the variety show, Yenny expressed, "This is my first project following the Wonder Girls. The filming took place in November of 2016. Rather than showing the viewers something, I participated with no hesitation and the intent to heal myself and because I like music and travel so much."

She added, "It was a very meaningful trip. I got to meet really good friends and colleagues."

As for the disbandment of the Wonder Girls, Yenny commented, "Though we did use the term 'disbandment,' it's our time to focus on individual activities. We're like family, so we're cheering each other on. We're each maturing on our own. I hope our fans still love us to this day, and I'm very apologetic. I'll work hard to continually thank them and show a good side of myself."

The cast and staff of 'Cross Country' flew over to California this past November 2016 for a week. The new show will begin airing on February 25 at 11 PM KST.

1. Wonder Girls
  2. Yenny
  3. cross-country

Exo_Leia 29 days ago

I'm glad that they're all still cheering for each others. I seriously love them <3

jypnloves 29 days ago

fighting yeeun unnie!!

GunsNRoses 29 days ago

One of kpop most talented girl groups

HatersBckOff 29 days ago

one of the first kpop girls i new about... i miss them. i hope they make a reunion.

PrettyCode 29 days ago

Wonder Girls is my my first kpop girlgroup and second kpop artist at all after Big Bang. I was with them since 2007 and Yeeun is the one staying in the group from start to disbandment. Always will love them, good luck girls!

S1C4L1CK4 30 days ago

breh....i thought that was Krystal for a sec....

Kpopgurl82 S1C4L1CK4 29 days ago

not even close dude

S1C4L1CK4 Kpopgurl82 29 days ago

not even a little? because i still see it

Kpopgurl82 S1C4L1CK4 29 days ago

NOPE they look completely different and if you see you you need to get your eyes checked.

S1C4L1CK4 Kpopgurl82 29 days ago

try this....look away for a second and think about Krystal.....now look back at just her eyes and tell me if you see it

delina 30 days ago

Wonder Girls, my first kpop love.  I will always love and support you girls.   Forever my Queens ♥

MMSayA 30 days ago

I'll always support our Yeun and the rest of the members. I remember buying both Yenny and Sunmi's solo albums and still find them to be one of the finest releases by JYP.

Kurare 30 days ago

I'm trying to forget that it happened. Stop bringing it up kthx ayyyyyyyyyyyyLMAO

Its_Greed 30 days ago

I will support her and the other members no matter what. Forever Wonderful.

omelas