Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Supposed original uploader of BOYS24 Hwayoung's audio clip says it was edited + netizens doubt credibility of post

By jennywill   9 days ago   68,529   2,225   63
boys24

Someone who is claiming to be the original uploader of BOYS24's Hwayoung's audio clip has come forward.

A post on DC Inside reads,

SEE ALSO: BOYS24 Hwayoung officially expelled from the group + contract cancelled

Hello, I'm the person who uploaded the audio clip from before. I knew that uploading the clip would become a big issue, but the 'BOYS24' program wasn't that popular and 'HY' isn't that well known, so I didn't think it would be on real-time searches...
The reason why I decided to write this long post is not that I think the situation will change, but because I have a conscience and I feel guilty.
I was a fan of BOYS24's HY and I went to their concerts often. I knew my friend was BOYS24's HY's ex-girlfriend, but I didn't know the details. My friend and I were talking about various things, and I saw a lot of things and proof about HY, and I felt angry and betrayed.
So I edited parts of a recording and uploaded it. I asked the questions and lead the question so the answer would come out badly. I tried multiple times and edited together various files to make it seem like one.
I didn't think things would get so big. I'm sorry.

However, most of the comments on the post are disbelieving that this person is in fact the original poster, especially because no proof was given. In fact, most even seem to think it may be Hwayoung himself trying to save some face.

What do you think about the post?

1. BOYS24
    2. boys 24
    3. hwayoung

k0rean 7 days ago

everyone. this is real. meaning the audio tape is fake the owner he made it apologized to the misunderstanding

babynoir k0rean 7 days ago

I hope they let Hwayoung release his own statement. Its vaguely suspicious how Hwayoung didn't say anything like it's nothing to do with him. Eventhough his contract had been canceled, I hope I get to see him singing in the future, It's his dream since childhood, why would he do this right?

hellsway k0rean 5 days ago

why would you blindly believe what the person is saying. do you have any proof? i understand that you might really like hwayoung and are clinging onto any hope that you can that he didn't do this, but it doesn't mean you can make assumptions. regardless of whather or not it was edited slightly, hwayoung still said some bad things. and it may not have been as bad as we believe, but he said things he shouldn't have. you can hope all you want but he has an attitude problem that would've bitten him in the butt eventually, and it's a good thing that it's come to light now. he has ruined his possibility for a singing career, and that is no one's fault except his own. and even if he does somehow sign with a company, he is always going to be the idol who shit talked his fans

k0rean hellsway 1 day ago

i dont really know hwayoung but ive heard of him before and ifelt bad but the thing is that the girl tweeted saying that she apologized about what she didabout the audio tape.

k0rean hellsway 1 day ago

she said she edited some parts and actually felt proud about how the audio sounds really normal. but she never knew it would spread out and so she apologized.

Im_you_pantseu 8 days ago

How do violate someones privacy like that ? People are acting like he said it to someones face, if you had crazy ass fans who invade your privacy wouldn't you feel some type of way?

bulgogititties Im_you_pantseu 7 days ago

it its just a hi touch

Im_you_pantseu bulgogititties 7 days ago

right and if someone breath stinks then there breath stinks, so what ?

hellsway Im_you_pantseu 5 days ago

if he wants to be a public figure and he reacted in this way to something as minuscule as bad breath, than it is a good thing that he is being called out now rather than later. this kind of behavior isn't acceptable for anyone, and idols are no exception.

Kira_Jung 8 days ago

i don't want to forgive such arrogance so easily, but i do hope that it is actually fake.

pink_oracle 8 days ago

If some kid had edited it then it would have been obvious and provable.

fireXarmy 8 days ago

Stop posting about nugu group and focus to BTS, okay...idgaf about this

babynoir  fireXarmy 8 days ago

This is not even a page specifically for BTS. Nugu group? People who look down on others like you shouldn't even exist. Fck off!

Ppuingx2 babynoir 8 days ago

hahaha this is allkpop not allbts .. like wth famewhores xD

Ppuingx2  fireXarmy 8 days ago

go make ur own site

Keuxx 8 days ago

Un-edited audio? Thanks.

Zhulka 9 days ago

I don't know what to think about this. I am a supporter of Boys24 with my favorite being Jaehyun. Whenever I watched anything having to do with them they would always seem happy to be there and to be with the fans. There was no sign of disgust on any of their faces. Yes it may be that Hwayoung is just an incredibly talented actor and that the recording really is true and I'm not saying it isn't. However the things fans have done to get something from and idol and ruin their image or possibly even kill them just to get back at them for something or get their attention makes me think about this more. We don't know if the audio is true or not but instead of still attacking Hwayoung and the rest of Boys24 it would be best to leave it be until either CJ makes an official statement about the audio and tries to dig into it more or it all blows over. I would hate to see the reputation of a pre-debut group get ruined because of something that we don't know the credibility of. I hope that this all gets sorted out soon whether it is a fake audio or if Hwayoung really did mess up.

jbeanbean 9 days ago

is there a way to track or get in touch with person who posted this and ask for more evidence? couldn't the person provide the full un-edited version? are we just gonna assume "it's either some stranger or hwayoung himself because gawrsh, we can't be assed to investigate! speculation is more fun!"

WhitePInkRose 9 days ago

who would not angry when someone say his/her breath smells like SHIT? If there's a person like that I think he/she already became an angel and not a human

SunLightWorld 9 days ago

Remember that there are 3 Things that cannot be recover in life. The WORDS after it said, the MOMENT after it missed and the TIME after it gone.

not today