Group Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Variety

Sohee jokingly complains Lee Byung Hun keeps making dad jokes

By jennywill   10 days ago   33,519   3,805   26
Sohee,gong-hyo-jin,lee-byung-hun

Sohee joked about Lee Byung Hun's sense of humor.

Sohee, Lee Byung Hun, and Gong Hyo Jin were guests at SBS Power FM's 'CulTwo Show' to promote their upcoming movie 'Single Rider'. During the show, Sohee talked about working with Lee Byung Hun and said, "Even if he just stays silent and still, there's a powerful force and aura about him. He's also very kind. When I had questions, he was the first to answer."

SEE ALSO: Sohee opens an Instagram account!

But then she joked, "But I didn't like his jokes. He does so many dad jokes." To this, Lee Byung Hun replied, "I really like Gong Hyo Jin. I saw her dramas and movies and became fans. So I thought she would get my jokes, but I was disappointed. She didn't understand my humor."

1. Sohee
    2. Gong Hyo Jin
    3. Lee Byung Hun
    4. Single Rider

krell 10 days ago

(EVIL Joke) Perhaps LEE BYUNG HUN is using these 'DAD' jokes to make it CLEAR that he is NOT AVAILABLE for 'extracurricular' activities now! ...

krell 10 days ago

GOOD to see SOHEE get an Acting Role in movie involving LEE BYUNG HUN too! That has GOT to help your credibility as an 'Actress in Good Standing.' SOHEE has always been an interesting VISUAL from her WONDER GIRLS Group days. But, I am *surprised* at how *quickly* that SOHEE has been able to get her ACTING ROLES career going pretty well.

pink_oracle krell 10 days ago

Didn't she work with him about this time last year as well? Uh-oh, more fuel for the rumor mill.

Stansohee pink_oracle 10 days ago

Okay, don't start rumors for no reason. Yes, she worked with him this time last year to FILM this movie. They're just starting to promote it now because not it's finally getting released in a week.

pink_oracle Stansohee 10 days ago

It took a whole year to release it? I wonder how long it takes to get paid.

Stansohee krell 10 days ago

What's so surprising? She hasn't been in wonder girls for 3 years now. Its not that quick at all. this is only her fourth role since leaving WG...

Stansohee pink_oracle 10 days ago

Yes, movies are different than dramas. There's post production that needs to happen, editing, sound work etc. celebrities usually get a base amount once the contract is signed and then additional amounts based on sales. I'm pretty sure she's still getting Train to Busan money, because of digital rentals and soon DVD sales.

krell Stansohee 10 days ago

I was trying to sound *complimentary* to SOHEE. Maybe I just did not quite word it too well?

krell Stansohee 10 days ago

My *impression* is that there are a *lot* female aspiring actress types CHASING these Acting Roles jobs. Even getting a decent TV DRAMA Role is rather DIFFICULT that I can figure it out. It *seems* like a *lot* past female K-pop Idols seeking ACTING ROLES are doing WORSE than SOHEE. But if you see it differently, no problem here.

Stansohee krell 10 days ago

My fault, it seemed as though you were implying something different. It's been a dream of hers from a young age to act so I'm glad she's getting all these roles. But even as a Stan, she has a lot to learn and plenty to improve on. I hope more directors give her opportunities and would love to see her in something like Heart to Heart again!

emanresu10 krell 10 days ago

Or he's letting her know that he IS available for those extracurriculars and that he has a specific kink. You know, like "Hey, I'd love for you to be my 'daughter'. You can call me 'Papa'." (f you know what I mean...) You never know! There's more than one way to skin a cat! (This is all a joke.) ;)

krell emanresu10 10 days ago

I get the impression that LBH is *now* rather committed to his marriage. LBH has a *lot* of things going *well* for himself. Including being somewhat 'on the radar screen' in HOLLYWOOD now. Which, WHY would you jeopardize that at this point? Before LBH had children and the TERMINATOR Movie Acting Role, *maybe* his attitude was a bit different. More likely, the LBH 'wild days' are over (my guess) ...

emanresu10 krell 10 days ago

Men never change. They just get older numerically. ;)

krell emanresu10 10 days ago

@emanresu10 <-- Okay! ...

pink_oracle krell 9 days ago

Come on, when has having a lot to lose ever prevented a celebrity from messing around with other girls? I agree with emanresu10 once a guy get's a taste for cheating it almost never just goes away.

Mana92 pink_oracle 9 days ago

Agreed! Especially in this case....I mean he got away with "something" before so he'll most likely do it again knowing his wife hasn't ditched his ass already.

pink_oracle Mana92 9 days ago

Yep, when she stood by him the first time she basically said 'it's cool sweetie, I'll look the other way'.

krell pink_oracle 9 days ago

@pink_oracle <-- I think that you are 'off base' on (LBH wife) LEE MIN JUNG's perception of the situation. I *doubt* that she wants to raise her *new* baby alone. And LEE BYUNG HUN is a *very* successful ACTOR. Likely, HE is GRATEFUL that SHE stood 'by him' in the BLACKMAIL situation. My *guess* would be that their marriage is NEVER STRONGER at this point. For a LOT of GOOD REASONS as I see it. But others are surely entitled to see it differently.

pink_oracle krell 9 days ago

He is grateful, grateful he can have his cake and eat it. lol

krell pink_oracle 9 days ago

@pink_oracle <-- (Joking!)

Mana92 krell 9 days ago

I love lee min jung. I agree that she wouldn't want to raise a baby alone. It's their business not ours so I'm not in any way saying she should do this or that. I'm just saying if a wife sticks with a husband after he has an affair it's very likely that he will do it again. Same goes the other way around. They're both older and have known each other and been together a long time. I think after you have been together that long it is more difficult to just end a relationship and cut ties. It's more likely that two people will try to work through things after they've been together so long.

Mana92 9 days ago

not to mention when they have a child like you said

pink_oracle krell 8 days ago

If I can make 99.9% of my posts not serious it's been a successful day.

GunsNRoses 10 days ago

Saw the movie trailer, Lee Byung Hun is a really a talented powerhouse actor

Exo_Leia 10 days ago

Oh my not the dad jokes lmao

nanaluvhyunjoong 10 days ago

I want to know what kind of joke is that. hehe

The End