Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Concerts / Events

Seventeen wrap up first official Korean fanmeeting series

By jennywill   15 days ago   30,159   7,891   10
Seventeen

Seventeen wrapped up their fanmeeting series in Korea!

The boys' 'Seventeen in Carat Land' was the first official fanmeeting they had in Korea. They were at the Jamshil Gymnasium from the 10th to the 12th and spent time with 20,000 fans total.

SEE ALSO: Seventeen is a million followers rich on Instagram!

The boys started off with an introductory video and performed songs such as "Boom Boom", "Highlight", and "Fast Pace". They had a full group greeting as well as unit greetings, and also had a Q&A session with fans. Dino specially performed his graduation song "0". Not only that, the hip hop unit sang the vocal team's "Don't Listen", the vocal unit performed the performance unit's "Jam Jam", and the performance unit performed the hip hop unit's "Lean On Me".

Check out photos from the fanmeeting below!

1. Seventeen
  2. seventeen in carat land

lighterxx 14 days ago

Woozi and Jeonghan crying broke my heart. Also I'm extremely jealous, damn, things I would do to be there too... *-*

Exo_Leia 14 days ago

Wow so many people. Ahh I'm so proud of Seventeen <3

drwsyhmz 14 days ago

i'm lowkey jealous, i want to be in one of those ocean, i want to be there as a part of Carat :') I want to wave my lightstick and sings along and fanchant all the way and inlove aaa there's so much things i want to do with and for seventeen + carat :')

MbaG007 14 days ago

The new light stick was so cute as well.

Delgrantxx 14 days ago

I'm lowkey jealous. Haha. <3

BakaKaori 14 days ago

I wanna see video of the units switching performance!

Hellotreasure 14 days ago

I only have one question: WHY WASN'T I THERE? I wish I could go but I can't ;-;

17caratarohas 14 days ago

naw i wish i could go the youtube clips looked amazing:) THERE WAS SO MUCH CRYING THO LIKE IT WAS SO EMOTIONAL AND HILARIOUS THE UNIT SWAPS WERE AMAZING LIKE HIP-POP UNITS SINGING T_T AND MAIN VOCALISTS RAPPING T_T AND THE PERFORMANCE UNIT DANCING THEIR AEROBIC ROUTINE TO A SLOW SONG AND THE SPECIAL VIDEOS FORM RELATIVES SO MUCH CRYING SO MUCH FEELS T_T AND THE ROLLING STONE PAPER THINGY WAS SO TOUCHING srsly i wish i could go

s0ne221 15 days ago