Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

PRISTIN gift fans with romantic Valentine's Day photos!

By beansss   10 days ago   48,862   7,869   30
lim-na-young,pinky,pristin

Pledis Entertainment's upcoming rookie girl group PRISTIN gifted fans with a set of romantic, individual photos of the 10 members to celebrate Valentine's Day!

PRISTIN consists of Lim Na Young, Zhou Jieqiong (Pinky), Kyla, Eunwoo, Xiyeon, Rena, Roa, Yehana, Sungyeon, and Yuha. They recently began hinting at their debut with a new set of teaser images, so hopefully fans won't have to wait too much longer for PRISTIN to finally debut!

Happy Valentine's Day from PRISTIN!

1. Lim Na Young
    2. Pinky
    3. PRISTIN

fanny_fanny94 9 days ago

They also got distinct facial features, everyone is pretty with their own style! and it's quite easy to recognize one by one, maybe fans will be a bit confuse between Yehana & Seungyeon. Out of them, my bias is Kyla and I like Rena too!

3percenter 9 days ago

Why Nayoung hasn't already been cast as a princess in some period drama is beyond comprehension.

eager_beaver 10 days ago

Difficult choice, but I guess it's between Nayoung and Kyulkyung if I have to choose whom to marry.

forgivemenot1 10 days ago

This style suits them, I like it better than their profile pictures.

Kurapikaaa 10 days ago

It's going to be easy to remember their names because they all look quite different.

k_kid 10 days ago

Pinky's so good at Korean, I keep forgetting she's Chinese.

silver_fox 10 days ago

these new names in addition to the new appearances are really messing with my head

molowidomo 10 days ago

Last month i managed to pull my first five figure paycheck ever!!! I've been working for this company online for 2 years now and i never been happier... They are paying me $95/per hour and the best thing is cause i am not that tech-savy, they only asked for basizing experience working with them and i wanted to share this with you, because they are looking for new people to join their team now and i highly recommend to everyone to apply... Visit following page for more information=============================  https://W­­W­­W.­m­o­n­e­y­t­i­m­e­1­0­.C­­O­­M

kddicted 10 days ago

Whoa is Nayoung the third girl? She's so freaking pretty they all are

jokerfish 10 days ago

her names not Pinky. she's called herself that once like 6 years ago in a seventeen tv clip. let i tgo guys, she doesn't want to be called that. she clearly liked it when she was young but grew out of it.

kyunyan jokerfish 10 days ago

I guess people used because it sticks in your head, more than kyulkyung. It's not like an offense or anything, is just a nickname, sound's very cute too.

not today