Variety

Narsha reveals she was the first one to confess to her husband

By KpopJoA   23 days ago   27,517   1,854   11
Narsha

Newly wedded bride Narsha made a guest appearance on KBS variety show '1 vs. 100', broadcasted on February 28.

As the couple held a small private wedding in Seychelles last October, Narsha was asked whether or not her family members were upset for not being at the wedding. Narsha commented, "We communicated successfully. My parents told me to do as I wished since it was a special day for me."

She added, "I invited my members at our family gathering in Korea so everything turned out well."

After showing her wedding portrait, Narsha mentioned, "I was the one who first confessed to my husband. He's the shy type.  When we reached the front of his house, I told him that we should start dating."

Narsha also was the one who planned out the special event. She said, "My husband's not really good at that sort of thing so I created a bouquet with paper bills.  It was my money anyway, so I felt happy."

SEE ALSO: Brown Eyed Girls Narsha's husband reveals they shower together

1. Narsha

Asterids 22 days ago

Their side profile look fucking .similar.

Exo_Leia 23 days ago

I wanna be like her and straight up confess xD

1llionaire 23 days ago

every time i saw her on a variety show with a good-looking guy on it, she would blatantly show interest in them. i guess she finally got someone to bite.

k_kid 23 days ago

I think it has to do more because of the fact that Narsha is a relatively popular celebrity and he didn't feel like a celebrity would date a non-celebrity like himself unless he was wealthy.

jeyjin 23 days ago

I confessed to my boyfriend too. I'm pretty shy but my boyfriend is really dense so i had to.

Wang_Sejung 23 days ago

You were great ! there is no written rule that say a man needs to propose to a girl or a man needs to ask a girl for date. You are courageous and i am proud of you !

majong Wang_Sejung 23 days ago

The first time I saw Wang_Sejung praising someone...

Wang_Sejung majong 23 days ago

You are really stupid ! Just go to the article about Tayeon unni and you will see my comments !

xiaozhu Wang_Sejung 23 days ago

Taeyeon is 27, you are 28. Real Korean's do NOT call people younger than them "unni" in any circumstance, even if they respect them. Further proof you are NOT Korean.

hana_sakura majong 23 days ago

It's one of the few times when he's being genuine

majong hana_sakura 23 days ago

yup... but then again he comes back as a dick... can't do anything bout it... :)

The End