Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Variety

MONSTA X challenges BTOB in strength, sports, high notes, comical dance, & more on 'MONSTA X-Ray'!

By beansss   24 days ago   29,200   6,117   16
BTOB,Hyunsik,monsta-x,shownu

On the February 2 broadcast of JTBC2's 'MONSTA X-Ray', MONSTA X challenged guests and sunbae idols BTOB to see who was the crazier of the two groups!

SEE ALSO: BTOB releases 8 new concept teasers for 'Feel'eM'

The two groups started off with a warm-up match of copying comical photos of animals with their faces, then faced off in a test of thigh strengths, with MONSTA X's Shownu and BTOB's Hyunsik displaying their enormous muscle strengths! To further "warm up" for the "real game", the two groups engaged in a game similar to handball, with BTOB easily defeating MONSTA X.

Finally, for their "real game", the groups had to dress up in silly, comical costumes, and create their own choreography to a given song. You'll be able to see MONSTA X and BTOB all dolled up in skirts, pretty wigs, and more on 'MONSTA X-Ray', plus you'll want to find out which group had to face the punishment of going out on the streets dressed up in their costumes to promote the show to the public, right?

1. BTOB
  2. Hyunsik
  3. MONSTA X
  4. Shownu
  5. monsta-x-ray

Moogirl 24 days ago

Two of my favorite groups together just....AHHH *dies from heart attack*

kikiinfinite95 24 days ago

MONSTA X babies are hilarious, but i agree that they muss learn more from BTOB sunbaenim~

mxblob 24 days ago

The whole episode is Eunkwang being a proud variety dad-person to Shownu.

angeler88 24 days ago

I knew both groups were funny but this was amazing! I already love Monsta X so now it's time to get into BTOB

imwhatiam 24 days ago

its good when btob came to monsta x raY, coz we all can see, how monsta x became more funnier , thanks to btob ,uri babies more bright coz lot laugh too, hahahhaha

former_ARMY_exoL 24 days ago

both of my sons MONSTA X and BTOB,,,i'm proud of you,,hope they'll get even closer after this,,

desikyu 24 days ago

I loved seeing two awesome, friendly groups interact.  They were all so funny!  And BtoB are great sunbaes - they really took care of the MX members.

chiyasuho 24 days ago

where can i watch it ? with engsub? :'( please someone tell me

monsupport chiyasuho 24 days ago

you can watch it here >> vlive. tv /video /22110

kereslee 24 days ago

With BTOB I expected it to be a riot. I was pleasantly surprised by how funny Monsta X are. They should do more variety.

chiyasuho kereslee 24 days ago

do you know can i watch it? with engsub? and full?

monsupport chiyasuho 24 days ago

you can watch it here >> www. vlive. tv /video /22110

desikyu kereslee 24 days ago

yes! I hope MX get more variety chances too - All their shows like DeokspatchX or their Fan Heart Attack Idol TV episode are so freakin fun to watch. Monsta X really has charming, unique personalities and members who are not afraid to let go of their idol image to make fans laugh (though no one can come close to BtoB on that scale lol).

kereslee desikyu 24 days ago

I think MX,s mix of personalities/dynamics are pretty funny as they are now. I've watched the first 3 eps of X-Ray and I'm not sure if it's partly due to clever editing but there's this understated hilarity which I personally prefer over exaggerated expressions.

marshmello_123 24 days ago

That was one extremely funny episode, literally rofl the whole time. BTOB is just another level of crazy though xD. Eunkwang was so proud of Shownu when he was coming out of his comfort zone of being shy.

walk