Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Fashion, Pictorials

Lee Min Ho looks refreshing for 'Innisfree'

By KpopJoA   20 days ago   32,759   12,000   15
lee-min-ho

Cosmetic brand 'Innisfree' revealed their latest product presented by actor Lee Min Ho.

Set in the natural landscape of Jeju Island, overlooking the vast sea waters, nostalgic sunset, and green forest, Lee Min Ho looks refreshing in this photoshoot.

Innisfree's 'Eau De Toilette For Men' comes in three dynamic themes: Aqua Beach, Deep Forest, and Golden Sunset, respectively released last December.

Check out the photos below.

1. Lee Min Ho
    2. innisfree

anna_sueweeties 20 days ago

To be honest i used to really anticipate his drma before and kind of like him though... but since the news that he's dating Suzy, i just lost interest in him or watch his drama. Nowadays, i even avoided from watching all his dramas/movie because it would remind me about him and Suzy. But still i didn't hate him, i just don't like him like i used too lol. Maybe it was became like that just because i love Suzy too much even i'm a girl and also straight lol... sorry to his fans for saying this... i really get so much hates and downvotes for being honest :'( :'( :'( :'(

krell 20 days ago

SUZY (MISS A) needs to do a CF with LEE MIN HO. Where she rubs that 'AQUA BEACH' scent onto LEE MIN HO's *nude* chest! THAT could MOVE some PRODUCT !!! ... (Joking) And *IF* LEE MIN HO was allowed to RECIPROCATE with SUZY, then we could have a S.K 'MORALITY' crisis *worth* getting EXCITED about it! ...

ildiko_biro 20 days ago

I'm really melting now...

Hayonah 20 days ago

Chris Jenner must be his long lost twin!

lovelunaa 20 days ago

I don't get what people see in him? he has a huge nose

2fat lovelunaa 20 days ago

That's one reason I like him. I like men with kinda big noses. Also, I like his voice. He has a great voice. Admittedly he is a huge star without doing an awful lot of work for it.

NovaLuna 20 days ago

Instead of 'Innisfree' I read 'Infires' xDBtw he's very handsome

Sarah_Sarai 20 days ago

My baby

kalimilano 20 days ago

He's really Handsome & Beautiful ... OMG he's killing me *-*

lolapark1 20 days ago

He's sexy but a trash actor

changminbaby  lolapark1 20 days ago

pathetic hater

JungkookxYonghwa  lolapark1 20 days ago

Just downvote and report this troll

queenbeelove  lolapark1 20 days ago

I wouldn't say hes TRASH. We just never get to see the other side of his acting ability because he always chooses the same character. A hot rich stuck up guy with a cold personality. I can't see him do anything else now lol but LOTBS was still nice to watch.

2fat queenbeelove 20 days ago

I liked the movie he did with Kim Rae won. Gangnam Blues. I love a korean gangster movie anyway. He was good in it. He didn't stink up the place anyway. I think he's probably over rated as an actor in Korea but that's true for most places. We have a lot of over rated actors in American that's for sure. He's a good looking guy, got some on camera charisma, got a great voice, it just is what it is.

delina 20 days ago