Group Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Dramas, Social Media

Kim Min Jae feels hollow now that 'Goblin' has ended

By KpopJoA   24 days ago   56,814   10,586   10
kim-min-jae

Actor Kim Min Jae shared his thoughts on since the ending of 'Goblin' and 'Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim'.

On February 2, the actor communicated with his fans through Naver's 'V' app dressed in a dark green shirt.

He said, "A lot of fans have been wondering about my recent activities... I had to recharge once 'Goblin' and 'Romantic Doctor' had ended.  I just feel really empty inside for some odd reason since completing the series.  I guess I'm so used to waking up in the morning and going about my daily routine that once it was over, I felt hollow. I don't want to believe that it's over.  In the meantime, I have been traveling around.  I've been feeling quite down lately so I'm trying not to think too much."

Netizens commented, "They were both good dramas," "I love you," "Seeing that both dramas did so well is amazing," "Seems the agency is good at what it does, having an eye for popular series."

1. Kim Min Jae
    2. goblin
    3. romantic doctor teacher kim

CassyMae 17 days ago

I would love to see him with So Hyun act as leads in the future. Even in a short while, the two of them looked so good together which makes me ship them. :))

Mavane 23 days ago

Ppl reading this article: I recommend that you watch Romantic Doctor : Teacher Kim. This drama is so~ good. You will not regret it at all. The ratings were amazing in Korea but foreigners didn't pay attention at all to it and they don't know what they are missing. So , if you're looking for a new drama : try this one!

woohyun_wifey 24 days ago

i wish he could also debut as a rapper or singer while waiting for another good drama

iknowuknow 24 days ago

Hope he will act with Kim Sohyun again in another drama

JiHyun14 24 days ago

i need to see more of young wang yeo and kim sun together. minjae and sohyun looks good together

emanresu10 24 days ago

Don't worry Kim Min Jae.  You are not alone!  We all felt hollow and empty inside when Goblin ended.  (Cries.  Goes back to listening to Goblin OST on repeat)  ;)

SpringxTempo 24 days ago

HE WAS SO HANDSOME IN GOBLIN!

SS_My SpringxTempo 24 days ago

? he wasn't in goblin

deaisny SS_My 24 days ago

He is playing the young lee dong wook

SS_My deaisny 24 days ago

oh lol totally forgot that

The End