Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Concerts / Events

Kim Min Hee and Hong Sang Soo make first public appearance together since affair rumors

By yckim124   8 days ago   40,029   920   47
kim-min-hee

Actress Kim Min Hee and director Hong Sang Soo attended the '67th Berlin International Film Festival' together.

The controversial couple was invited to the event for Hong Sang Soo's new film 'On the Beach at Night Alone.' Kim Min Hee, the lead actress of the new film and the director's rumored affair partner, was spotted right next to Hong Sang Soo throughout the event.

Previously, the two have been captured together filming for 'On the Beach at Night Alone'. However, this is the first time they have made an official public appearance.

SEE ALSO: Kim Min Hee wins 'Best Actress Award' and says she loves Hong Sang Soo at '67th Berlin International Film Fest'

During the press conference at the event, Hong Sang Soo talked about his relationship with the actress, and said, "Kim Min Hee and I have a very close relationship. That's why I ask her for many opinions. It's true that my productions reflect myself because I created it. That also means that Hong Sang Soo and Kim Min Hee's conversations are included in it."

Currently, criticism for the controversial couple continues to soar on online communities.

1. Kim Min Hee
    2. -hong-sang-soo

Mana92 7 days ago

He be a dumb ass....I mean he's only gonna get that for a while till she dumps his ass to the way side. Ain't no way in hell she'll stick around for long. Angelina anyone...and she had brad freaking pitt not some nasty old geezer

fantastikforce 7 days ago

Wow, usually those in affairs would try to go to extreme lengths to hide it from everyone else but these 2 are just so out there in the open!

BakaKaori 7 days ago

'She was spotted right next to him throughout the event'. It is normal for an actor to sit next to the director at one of these events. Whether you approve of their relationship or not, I don't get why this article would make such a big deal about them being together. Well I guess it is normal for celebs in Korea to basically go into hiding after a scandal in order to "reflect on their actions". But I've always hated that. Let the public decide whether or not they forgive/understand these people. It'll all be reflected in album sales or drama ratings or whatever

bangeryun94 BakaKaori 7 days ago

This isn't a scandal. This is a full blown adulterous affair where Kim Min Hee taunts the wife of Hong Sang Soo. Yes, their work will definitely be judged. Hope they have lots of I netz to hold them up

BakaKaori bangeryun94 7 days ago

An affair is a scandal. And hasn't he left his wife at this point?

sweetmacaroons 7 days ago

If this was a different situation, I would've wish them well... But I can't get behind it at all.. She's a homewrecker and this  asshole doesn't have a sorry bone in his damn body... This is not okay

yelloworange223 7 days ago

kim min hee is a mistress and director hong is a father,if his wife is evil then the daugther should be in directors hong side...

crowboy 7 days ago

She just waiting for him to die

crowboy 7 days ago

Really though I wish his wife would just allow the divorce. She shouldn't stay and suffer, but I suppose maybe she thinks things will turn out differently than him and Kim Min Kee staying together.

crowboy 7 days ago

Also to be a single mother where it is not accepted, and to have it known by everyone... I suppose of course there are reasons why she chooses to stay.

Mana92 crowboy 7 days ago

I'm gonna assume it's because she doesn't want to be divorced, have her kids have divorced partents, let him get his way, etc.

skyisblue 8 days ago

Used to be a huge fan of Kim Min-Hee. Disappointed at how her career is getting derailed because of the affair. Very talented actress. Doesn't have a chance in Korea anymore unfortunately.

queenlala 8 days ago

LOOL they're so shameless.

seungriseyo 8 days ago

Ew

bang_nay 8 days ago

No shame whatsoever. Trash belongs with trash...

not today