Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Concerts / Events

Kim Hyun Joong's first schedule after discharge from army to be a fan meet

By jennywill   9 days ago   31,369   6,237   149
Kim-Hyun-Joong

Kim Hyun Joong will be having a fan meet!

He'll be holding '2017 Kim Hyun Joong Fanmeeting 'Anemone' on April 29. It'll be his first official schedule after being discharged recently. It's been 4 years since his last fan meet in June 2013, and the fan meet is being held for him to thank fans who have believed and waited for him during his time in the army.

SEE ALSO: Kim Hyun Joong returns from his mandatory military service, greeted by over 1,500 fans

Tickets for the fan meet will go on sale on March 13.

1. Kim Hyun Joong

saralakhj 7 days ago

Will he read the letter which v send...its does cost a lot to me for sending a sheet..

LuvUKHJ saralakhj 5 days ago

I want to know too... !!

kimhyunjoong1061 LuvUKHJ 1 day ago

he is well known as a celebrity who reads all the things he had had from his fans. I read once that he usually read them in the concerts rest, when fans gave him before. He must read them in the MS for sure because them gave him support and strengh. Dont worry he did it and probably he does now.

LuvUKHJ 7 days ago

I need a Genie to take me to Olympic park, Olympic Hall, on April 29th. May be I should refine my wish, if I have a Genie why should I wait till 29th, please take me now itself to Seoul and make me his makeup artist.. :) or co-dancer. :) :)

ChoiHeeHyo 7 days ago

YESSSSS!!!!!!!! My Bias is back and hopefully, fans back in Korea can support, love, and welcome him back with open arms. Let's go! Kim Hyun Joong Oppa! Love you, from USA.

saralakhj 8 days ago

Can anyone help with his address. Wana post lettr to him..its important. ..please

bangeryun94 saralakhj 7 days ago

Look up Key East address and send it to him that way

saralakhj 8 days ago

Hi

themsbabyg 8 days ago

To all KHJ fans my comrade. Lets stop the the bullies. Please sprea this youtube link to a tv show Channel A Poonmoon that discussed in depth about their relationship, extent of Choi lies and facts from all 4 court hearings. Panelists are lawyer, jounalists that covers the court hearings and fellow celebrities. We had beemln accused of talking nonsense so let spread this link at let those haters hear the truth from the Koreans themselves and in their very own language. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rb0YnpDHelQ&feature=share

Violet086 8 days ago

Wow what has the world come to now that even people that hit women are cheered for and have fans.

bangeryun94 Violet086 8 days ago

The world has come to know that people who don't keep up with updated news and the truth will eventually make themselves look ridiculous

Violet086 bangeryun94 8 days ago

So he never touched or hit her in a violent way at all? From what I read, he apologized for hitting her the first time but said he is suing her lies and damage of reputation because he never kicked her in the stomach causing the miscarriage because there was no child.

Violet086 bangeryun94 8 days ago

I highly doubt he's totally innocent in all of this. They probably had an abusive tumultuous relationship.

bangeryun94 Violet086 8 days ago

He never touched her. She was blackmailing him and he had no legal representation at the time. She has never had a miscarriage. She has never had an abortion. The Court has ruled all in favour of him after an exhaustive investigation. He was cleared of the assault charge as she was found to have lied and falsified evidence. He was cleared of all charges as she was found to have again falsified ALL evidence, extorted money from him as well as attempted to extort money from his family as well as Key East. He was cleared of all charges as she was found to have been blackmailing him. All text messages were manipulated. All photos were not her. NOW she is going to trial for fraud, blackmail, and extortion. And hopefully she loses custody of their son and KHJ will raise him

Violet086 bangeryun94 8 days ago

What is this news story then? Is this false? http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/kim-hyun-joong-admits-to-hitting-his-girlfriend-on-one-occasion-denies-it-happened-repeatedly So they do have a son. The poor kid has such a tumultuous family before he was even born.

bangeryun94 Violet086 8 days ago

Can you read? I said that she blackmailed him into saying that and she extorted money from him. THE COURT HAS ABSOLVED HIM OF THAT CRIME AS HE WAS FALSELY ACCUSED AND BLACKMAILED. smh

Violet086 bangeryun94 8 days ago

Yes I can read, and I don't follow up on every updated news story about KHJ especially given how complex his situation is. I'm glad he got the justice that he deserved though, and hopefully his ex will be given the appropriate punishment in court.

bangeryun94 Violet086 8 days ago

You have my apologies. I'm frustrated with someone on another article and I have allowed my impatience to spill over and onto you. I'm very sorry. Again my deepest apologies

henecia2017 9 days ago

Fighting..!! KHJ .. 😍😘😘

henecia2017 2 hours ago

Feel sorry too for ms choi .. be brave n be strong sweety ! ..

iamhalways 9 days ago

📣🎶🎶

madusha_perera 9 days ago

Don't care about the bad comments!!! You will be loved by your true fans everyday... Haters gonna hate anyway and dont care about them. We are really proud of you!!! Fighting KHJ !!!

not today