Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Pictorials

JYJ's Jaejoong shares his experience in the military with 'Cosmopolitan'

By yckim124   8 days ago   30,534   5,164   24
Jaejoong

JYJ's Jaejoong opened up about his experience in the military with 'Cosmopolitan'.

Following the photo shoot in Australia, Jaejoong sat down for an interview and said, "I felt like I was getting healthier both mentally and physically as I adjust to the military lifestyle. I think I gained an experience that I can talk about all night long."

SEE ALSO: Introducing allkpop's new chatroom!

He also shared his thoughts on going through many changes and said, "Things change, but I want to be an unchanging person who is always at the same position." Lastly, he thanked fans for the continuous love, saying, "Fans are the existence that allows me to shine. They're the light and life to me."

Jaejoong plans to meets fans all over Asia through his upcoming Asia fan meeting tour. You can find more of Jaejoong's photos and interview in the March issue of 'Cosmopolitan'.

1. Jaejoong
    2. cosmopolitan

LauraDragon 6 days ago

JaeJoong fighting <3

LordLiar18 7 days ago

So hawt!! Love him!! :D

kddicted 7 days ago

Hottiee

johwa 7 days ago

GO JAEJOONG !!! GO JYJ !!! IMUA FOREVER !!!

Ciel_ 7 days ago

Jaejoong's such a gentleman. He adores his fans and always remember to say "thank you". That's one of the reasons why he has loyal fanbase.

clarissaxd 7 days ago

His visuals are just uugghh

clarissaxd 7 days ago

... to die for

Sakura_Chan 8 days ago

I can go on and on about the lists of these Idols who doesn't age. But this one is the head of the list that I have. I understand why he got Trust issues and am glad that he's slowly letting go of the past and be free of his fear that prevented him from soaring. Your fans was there when you were down and I don't think they will let you fall. Instead, they help you learn how to fly again. So don't worry too much Jae, your fans will continue supporting you after all these years. Your wings are glorious so learn to fly higher.

hanjivara 8 days ago

hanjivara 8 days ago

This man doesn't age at all ? the kpop visual shock of all time

Rerek 8 days ago

He changed indeed,he matured,but somehow he's the same. [paradox,I know] He's in the same place,with the same joy and same honesty.But I think that he started to trust people more.Fans know about his trust issues and his permanent fear of abandon.Like he said during his concert "you were right,you were stronger than me,I was so afraid and so wrong". I really think he'll leave the ghosts of the past behind and be 100% free to fly wherever he wants.We put wings on him.Just use them,JJ. PS:can't wait to see the photos!

kpopgddg Rerek 7 days ago