Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Social Media

Jo Kwon once again explains that he's not a drag queen

By yckim124   12 days ago   104,657   5,058   183
Jo-Kwon

After gaining criticism for his shocking transformation performance on 'Golden Tambourine', Jo Kwon responded to the hate, saying that he is not a drag queen but only a live performer. The singer once again spoke up to explain himself on February 10 by leaving a sincere message on Twitter.

SEE ALSO: Jo Kwon says he's not a drag queen, responds to haters criticizing his 'Golden Tambourine' performance

Jo Kwon wrote,

"As a person who respects many people in the world, I work my best to prepare a performance that has various meanings. Through diverse performances, which can be cross-dressing, powerful dance, etc., I show Jo Kwon, not just Kkap Kwon. You guys probably understand the meaning of the statement I made in English, saying that I'm not a drag queen. I think I still lack to be an artistic drag queen. Furthermore, my job is to be a singer, not a drag queen. But as a person who wants to shine the light for the stars I respect, I trust in myself and show a performance. Of course, there are people who perceive me negatively but that's just who I am. I trust in myself, a person who knows how to enjoy a moment."

Lastly, Jo Kwon added, "I was born this way. Don't be a drag just be a queen/king."

1. Jo Kwon

jypnloves 9 days ago

oppa don't worry about the netizen...lately they have too much time to criticize everyone and everything...

lee_myeol_chi 10 days ago

he looks amazing , but he shouldnt pay attention to those netizen , it's not like they will stop saying wwhat they wanna say anyways

yelloworange223 10 days ago

i really love jo kwon,he is a good comedian...its not hes fault,its sk society,i hope knetizins realize that if they want the world respect,they have to learn to accept that people like him or amber really exist...

fcknren 11 days ago

i feel like a lot of people in these comments are ignorant to what genderfluidity is

federick 11 days ago

Possibly, he just hates to be labeled as a drag because it's kunda outdated already  😉

Funky_Angel 11 days ago

Everything he's saying is right~but I don't know~ it still makes me uncomfortable to see

Finnick 11 days ago

*now has lady gaga stuck in head*

seulgipringles 11 days ago

lol idk him that much but I thought he was gay lol

Briannareal7 11 days ago

Hey boy, speak at once! Stop mimimi !! This is a drag queen or gay!! It's his life! Dramatic boy!

sonelflee 12 days ago