Variety

Jeon So Mi says her ex-boyfriend that dumped her in a week is currently dating her friend

By yckim124   29 days ago   99,587   7,245   38

Jeon So Mi shared a story about her ex-boyfriend on 'Unnies' Slam Dunk 2'!

On the show, Jeon So Mi coolly admitted that she has had a boyfriend in the past and also revealed that the relationship only lasted a week as she was dumped. More details about her ex-boyfriend were shared on the February 24 episode.

Jeon So Mi explained why she was dumped, saying, "I guess I wasn't able to express my feelings well so couldn't satisfy him." When asked if he ever reached out to her after she made her debut, she answered, "No, he never contacted me after I made my debut. He's actually dating one of my friends who I used to hang out with often."

SEE ALSO: Jeon So Mi says she has to 'live with' SM vocal trainer Jang Jin Young

At the end, she sent him a video message. We all know his first name is 'Woo' because Jeon So Mi's accidently called out his name on the broadcast. After her cute mistake, she continued, "We only dated for a week but I'm sorry that I didn't know much back then. Good luck with my friend. Fighting!"

1. Jeon So Mi
    2. unnies-slam-dunk-2

krell 28 days ago

(Joking) ... SOMI's *FATHER* did 'scare him off' (BF) by showing the BF his ROCK HARD ABS !!! ...

krell 28 days ago

Exo_Leia 28 days ago

Ahh crushes, I swear... Young "love" is so idiot sometimes xD

Exo_Leia 28 days ago

*idiotic

thefabcat92 28 days ago

that's what we call puppy love.

3percenter 28 days ago

It's a good thing. Somi doesn't need to cater to dumbfuck degenerates like this eunuch.

xloveseoul 29 days ago

Lol she's so innocent.

hiroonakamura 29 days ago

gotta love the looks of the older people here. They're all like "if only i could get myself to care about things that kids do"

star123987 29 days ago

LOL at times like these you know that she's just a child still. 1 week... that is no where near an actual relationship, no where near in being able to have your heart broken. it just reminds me of middle school when kids in my grade would be like "yeah i'm dating so and so" but all they do is say hi to each other at school and hug one in a while *rolls eyes* lol Somi's "dating" experience was probably like that too. i feel like she just said that and made it sound like more of a big deal than it was to just make it sound like she's had some experience, to fit in with the older girls, and i guess to make other guys jealous she "dated" someone? which i can understand because when you're going through puberty, you want to sound mature and feminine and saying you've "dated" before makes you feel that way.

star123987 29 days ago

lol yeah she even said in the video she just met him in school during that week LOLL

intricate 29 days ago

"good luck with my friend" xD

seungriseyo 29 days ago

I mean... if they were in a long term relationship it would be shitty... But they only dated for a week... You can hardly call that a relationship tbh

nami_chan 29 days ago

she is so nice, "good luck with my friend", I would have sent him to eat sh*t  xD.

omelas