Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Variety

Hwayoung reveals she learned how to drink when she was in middle school

By yckim124   19 days ago   42,284   1,893   24
hwayoung

Hwayoung opened up about her drinking limits and more on the February 8 airing of 'Taxi'.

She first revealed her and her sister's drinking limit, saying, "Hyoyoung unnie can drink 11 bottles of soju. I can drink 2 bottles of makgeolli, 10 shots of whiskey, 1 bottle of champagne, and there's no limit to beers."

Hyoyoung added, "I enjoy quietly drinking with my mom or while watching movies."

SEE ALSO: Hwayoung boldly tells malicious commenters to control themselves

Next, Hwayoung talked about her first drink and said, "I first learned to drink with my mom. It was when I was in 7th grade. It was whiskey, and she put a snake in the alcohol."

1. Hwayoung
    2. taxi

lolita98 11 days ago

what kind of family they raised in? why would her mother let her to drink alkhohol in such young age?

xoliaxo 14 days ago

what kind of parents allowing their underage kids drinking alcohol at such young ages.. that's messed up..

bangeryun94 17 days ago

Well that explains so much!

SunLightWorld 18 days ago

If i were drinking whiskey at 7th Grade my mom will beat me up with a chair and my dad will smash the whiskey bottle on my head. I guess she and i live in different life style.

LordLiar18 19 days ago

That's a lot of alcohol!!

xloveseoul 19 days ago

No wonder she's so messed up. It started since back then lmao.

Bethbeez 19 days ago

NO! I simply can't do alcohol with organisms in it. Like the tequila with worms... no. no. no.

shinx 19 days ago

u can tell exactly her true personality based on the title following another news

imbuttercup 19 days ago

Is that something to proud of? She basically said she start drink when she's in middle school...if she getting cursed by this, well she ask for it

ryan23 19 days ago

lol 11 bottles of soju? most people cant drink 11 bottles of water in a short period like that, let alone alcohol. unless she means like in a 24 hour period or something, but that would be a weird way of putting it

not today