Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Gossip, Social Media

Hongki confessed he broke up with Han Bo Reum on live broadcast?

By yckim124   17 days ago   57,214   3,288   30
Hongki

According to fans, F.T. Island's Hongki spoke about his breakup with actress Han Bo Reum during a live broadcast on Instagram before the news made headlines.

It's reported that Hongki broadcasted his night out with friends the day before the news broke out. The singer was reportedly drunk and communicated with his fans in both Korean and English. While chatting about various topics, he reportedly revealed on Instagram Live, "I'm alone now. I'm sad. I've broken up."

SEE ALSO: F.T. Island's Hongki and actress Han Bo Reum break up

Hongki and Han Bo Reum officially confirmed the end of their 3-month relationship on February 9.

It appears someone recorded the Instagram Live with a screen capture device and uploaded it to YouTube:

1. Hongki
    2. Han Bo Reum

crazyft 16 days ago

OFF TOPIC he noticed...ARAB FANS oh my god im crying

Funky_Angel 16 days ago

I knew they'd break up

JFee 16 days ago

I can't help but think that he must be a terrible boyfriend.

angelvsdevil JFee 16 days ago

He is XD. He's not romantic, can't lie (For a compliment or something) and doesn't know how to treat a lady. He's famous of being FT's worst boyfriend and there hasn't been a girl appeared yet who can handle his personality. That's why his relationships are always really short and everyone tease him for that But honestly, he has his own great points as well. He's caring, honest, give a lot of present, honest, he is a great listener and have I said honest yet? lol

my6teenzontop 16 days ago

How he said it, you know it wasn't a simple "they just drifted apart". But you know how agencies are. the pain in his eyes though omf.

woohyun_wifey 16 days ago

he is such a cute puppy, i dont know why she dumped him but its sad to see him sad

fandoms_kpop 17 days ago

he says it around 11 minutes btw

fandoms_kpop 17 days ago

who's the other guy in the vid?

fandoms_kpop 17 days ago

FT.ISLAND  and their drunken lives

LordLiar18 17 days ago

I've always loved him for showing various sides of him as an idol and as a simple human being!! In this video, he seems pretty sad though... Hope he gets well soon! Some people need time to settle down or aren't cut for this...

keylover0923 17 days ago

Hongki swears as much as I do lol

walk