Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Girl's Day aiming to come back in late March

By jennywill   14 days ago   70,554   16,068   43
Girls-Day

Girl's Day is aiming to come back in late March!

The girls haven't been in the music scene much since their "Ring My Bell" in July 2015, so it's been over a year and a half since we saw them as a full group. Comeback was delayed because they were late in choosing their song selection, and because all the members were busy with dramas and variety shows.

SEE ALSO: Introducing allkpop's new chatroom!

Their label Dream Tea Entertainment said, "We're aiming to come back by late March or early April. The comeback was late because of delays in song selection. It's undecided whether the comeback will be a full album. We'll be coming back with a song that will match expectations as fans have been waiting for a while."

1. Girl's Day

fxcx09 13 days ago

I feel bad for Girl's Day. Their last comeback was pretty much a flop due to that controversy of the girls being rude, they couldn't win a single trophy on any of the music shows and now they're making a comeback after almost 2 years. I'm scared for them honestly. If APink is considerably active and still couldn't win any awards on music shows, what more GsD who's gone for too long and no offence but none of the members besides Hyeri is considered relevant anymore. Even Hyeri's popularity is hanging on a string. I wish them good luck, hopefully the song is good enough for them to garner positive attention again.

Gulie fxcx09 11 days ago

Actually in Girl's Day case the things are not that bad as you think. Girl's Day earning a lot(from CF, dramas,shows etc). And "Ring my bell" actually wasn't 'flop'.."Love" album is Girl's Day the most selling album...every comeback Girl's Day improving a lot to show us new image, let's wait and support one of the old-gold girl groups:)

angelicjinwoo fxcx09 2 days ago

I'm sorry if I sound rude but Girl's Days last comeback was not a flop, the album has sold 40k+ copies (ther highest selling album) and Ring My Bell peaked at #2 on Gaon and has 900k+ downloads, just because they didn't win any music show awards doesn't mean they're flops, especially because they cameback around the same time as Sistar, Girls' Generation, Apink and Bigbang.

kiko_san 13 days ago

can't wait and good luck!

Gaming_Haku 13 days ago

Slim girls day <3

miitsss 13 days ago

Am I the only one nervous that they have been gone for too long? With the generation gap becoming ever more clear and all...

nanaluvhyunjoong 13 days ago

FINALLY!!! I've been waiting for this. I hope they won't disappoint their fans and Dream Tea Entertainment, you guys better treat them better. People need something different, classic yet refreshing nowadays.

seulgipringles 14 days ago

this better be legit this time, I missed them!! ;-;

Riaa726 14 days ago

If the come back on 26th 😳 That'd be the best birthday present 😭

silver_fox 14 days ago

pls be full album

universalkpopfan 14 days ago

YASSS!! Finally!! Ring Ma Bell was released last 2015! IIt feels like decades ago T_T

lovelunaa 14 days ago

Wow... all of their bodies are so amazing except for minah's

not today