Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Fantagio to debut their 2nd actor group!

By yckim124   23 days ago   60,373   6,344   21
5urprise

Another actor group is getting ready to debut under Fantagio!

On February 2 (KST), Fantagio officially announced, "We're preparing to debut a second actor group in June following 5urprise who are actively promoting in various fields."

SEE ALSO: 5urprise members reportedly making an appearance on 'We Got Married'!

Back in 2013, Fantagio introduced their first actor group 5urprise consisting of 5 members; Seo Kang Jun, Gong Myung, Yoo Il, Kang Tae Oh, and Lee Tae Hwan. Each member has been making appearances in dramas and variety shows and successfully made their names known. Fantagio, known for developing actor-tainers (actor/entertainers), is expected to debut another unique group of talented actors.

Meanwhile, other celebrities under Fantagio are ASTRO, Hello Venus, Kim Do Yeon, Choi Yoo Jung, Kim Sung Gyun, and more.

Stay tuned for more info on Fantagio's new actor group!

1. 5urprise
    2. fantagio

Moogirl 21 days ago

Interesting!!!

godtac 22 days ago

B-b-but where is my 5urprise?

Marie_Kaovsky 23 days ago

Oh..5urprise..That's a name I have not heard in a long time.Hope that they will soon be back.I miss them so much.

bob_hunting 23 days ago

I like the way 5urprise support each other. And I wait for more information of new group.

woohyun_wifey 23 days ago

i hope they could release music again

Mainoples 23 days ago

5urprise <3 I hope Yooil gets more roles in the near future. He's the first one I took note of in the group because I've been a fan of his since his ulzzang days, so it's a bit disappointing that all I see is Gong Myung and Kangjun. I am proud of their popularity, though.

crystaldiaaz Mainoples 22 days ago

Taehwan's been getting more attention too, since W. But yh, I barely see Yooil

kpopfan7 23 days ago

(Insert complaints about idols turning actors here) lol but seriously tho I just want Fantagio to bring out that girl group tho (with Yoojung and Doyeon) don't care about 5urprise version 2.

KOOKU 23 days ago

i like actor groups

krell 23 days ago

K-pop Idol is quite a lot a VISUAL situation. After that, IF a couple of these members can sing somewhat, that surely helps. They all look fairly physically fit. So, they can 'simple' dance probably with little problem. My view, FANTAGIO has the *right* idea about creating K-pop Groups comprised of these Actors.

krell 23 days ago

https://en. wikipedia. org/ wiki/David_Hasselhoff ... <-- DAVID HASSELHOFF (BAYWATCH TV) is a good example of an ACTOR turned Singer/Idol of sorts.

thefabcat92 23 days ago

maybe you should focus on them a little bit more....

zuzy_cardet thefabcat92 23 days ago

I think all of them are quite busy tho, with dramas, realities, etc

walk