Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

General, Movies

Fans take out a full page ad in 'The Hollywood Reporter' magazine congratulating Lee Jun Ki

By KpopJoA   17 days ago   59,451   11,224   39
lee-jun-ki

Lee Jun Ki fans took out an entire page advertisement in 'The Hollywood Reporter' magazine, congratulating the actor for entering the American film market.

Starring alongside Hollywood actress Milla Jovovich in Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, Lee Jun Ki debuted on the Hollywood big screen creating much excitement and anticipation among fans.

Funding for the advertisement was provided by a total of 18 countries including Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, the United States, Romania, and more.  A Singaporean fan of the star, Ms. Goh explained that another Singaporean fan had come up with the brilliant idea as many planned the advertisement for months.

Ms. Goh stated," We are so excited for Lee Jun Ki, but also want to let this AD be a shining moment for him." A private screening room was also reserved by 50 fans to support Lee Jun Ki.

An awesome gesture by fans! Way to go!

Tip: Sherrene

1. Lee Jun Ki
    2. the hollywood reporter

gurlsNbois 15 days ago

i havent seen any of the resident evil movies but i might just watch this one bcoz of him. ive been a fan of his for a long time and he is one of my favorite actors and i think that his acting is one of the best in SK. so congrats Lee Jun Ki hoping that this is jsut the beginning for you!!!

RossIG 16 days ago

And WHY is this here??? this was like two weeks ago!!! Great job AKP! If you are into uploading 'gossip and such' The "newest" one is that he uploaded a picture of his eye and all the delulu fans SWEAR there's a 'j'& 'E', As in IU's name and are going crazy about it. So you might want to UPDATE your source of trashy gossip...

Erisadesu 16 days ago

Bulgaria? really? I need to find kpop events in bulgaria at some point

Blackie123 16 days ago

Ditto Allkpop! Such an awesome Fan Club.

eirayza 16 days ago

His scenes were brief in the movie but it left an impression. He was a good "villain"... hahhaha.. I watched it last week and instead of getting scared I was giggling everytime he shows up. I'm with my guy friends and they did not believe me when I told them it was LJG.. hihihi

woohyun_wifey 16 days ago

wow there was even support from PH!

foltarida 17 days ago

congratulation oppa...

MeniNova 17 days ago

Wow, that's amazing. I've been a fan of his for some years now and each time I watch him act, I'm left mesmerized and amazed at how talented he is.

myeyesonu 17 days ago

You guys just need to congratulate him eventhough it's only a small role....why some of your comments are salty!! His fans love him so much and give him such a precious present!! Your idols are not better than LJG!!

nikynik345 17 days ago

I watched the movie and I liked the scenes he was in, his fight scene with Milla was very memorable!! Well done!!

walk