Variety

Choiza says people stare at his private part in saunas because of his name

By yckim124   25 days ago   51,657   1,012   120
choiza

Dynamic Duo's Choiza revealed the side effects of having the name 'Choiza'.

If you didn't know, Choiza- short for 'Choigang Zaji'- means 'Greatest Penis'. Back in 2014, fellow Dynamic Duo member Gaeko confirmed that Choiza is indeed short for 'Choigang Zaji' and explained how he got his name

On the February 28 broadcast of 'Video Star', Choiza talked about his name and shared how it affects his life. He said, "My mom's embarrassed because of my stage name. I actually got yelled at by my mom."

SEE ALSO: CNBLUE talk about their comeback and 7th album in an exclusive interview

Gaeko commented, "You know people tend to have a difference in growth. Well, it was really big." He quickly added, "His height..." He continued, "We called him Choiza among friends and didn't think it'll be this impactful when he used it as his stage name."

Another guest Rhythm Power also said, "Choiza hyung developed a compulsion because of his stage name. He can't even go to a sauna."

Choiza explained, "I used to like going to saunas but there are people who try to look (at my private part) so I can't go often now."

1. Choiza
    2. video star

SicaLicka 24 days ago

newfound respect for him

Shizuko_Arin 24 days ago

Awe poor Choiza....(Now i cannot ignore what it means now)

_Jarhon 24 days ago

Poor you. Have a massive dick and use it to fuck Sulli..... really hard life. ... NOT

sunbaeUmf 24 days ago

lol, the name backfired him in this funny way

intricate 25 days ago

of course it was going to be about his bick dig xD also... if i was his mom i'd have yelled at him too for it..

BakaKaori 25 days ago

If he really does has 'the greatest penis' then why should he care if people stare?

lye54 BakaKaori 23 days ago

He doesn't. That's the thing. I really don't think he has a massive one. Koreans are delusional when it comes to dicks

yelloworange223 25 days ago

it embarrased every female connected to him but his a man so it does not matter to him...

ebilfairy yelloworange223 23 days ago

Do you know every female associated with him? Cos unless you do your comment is mere speculation.

Wang_Sejung ebilfairy 23 days ago

Unni, at least I know a female associated to fat pig Shindong ! I guess you know too !

Wang_Sejung ebilfairy 23 days ago

unni don't try to defend this pervert Choiza, he is dating a girl much younger than him. In fact he is abusing her !

krell 25 days ago

(Joking) ... Choiza should 'hang a sign there' says "Reserved for SULLI" ... ;-)

hells_kitsune krell 24 days ago

(Joking) Or a sign that says "SULLI KNOWS BEST" ;-)

krell 24 days ago

Maybe I should add that I *support* SULLI ; and find her INSTAGRAM messages to be *very* entertaining and creative. And I feel that the SULLI & CHOIZA personal relationship is *their* personal business. How I feel about it matters *not* at all, as I see it.

thad05 25 days ago

With a name like that what do you expect? If I saw him a sauna id try to look too.

MOM_IS_BACK 25 days ago