CEMA to mediate L.Joe's contract issues with TOP Media

By elliefilet   25 days ago   30,008   2,360   16
TEEN-TOP,LJoe

As L.Joe's contract issues with TOP Media have not been resolved, CEMA (Korea Entertainment Management Association) will be stepping in to mediate.

SEE ALSO: TEEN TOP drop group teasers for 'High Five'!

On February 28, CEMA stated, "We received a request to arbitrate the exclusive contract dispute between L.Joe and TOP Media. We'll be organizing an ethics committee next week to deliberate on the situation. We'll only come to a decision after fully taking both sides into consideration. TEEN TOP's L.Joe will also be contacted to take part in the negotiations."

As previously reported, L.Joe filed to nullify his contract with TOP Media in early February, but the agency has expressed it wishes for L.Joe to promote with TEEN TOP until the end of his contract, January of 2018.

Stay tuned for updates on this situation.

1. TEEN TOP
    2. L.Joe
    3. top emdia
    4. top media

fairypanda 24 days ago

why CEMA is Korea Entertainment Management Association? C=K? KEMA? Corea?

NORM 24 days ago

Oh sh*t if the entertainment 'labour union'-ish is stepping in, this might be much messier than we thought :(

ibelieveicanfly 24 days ago

Do we know the reason why he wants to leave ? Is he on bad terms with the group's members or the company ? Or is it something else ?

byunqhun ibelieveicanfly 24 days ago

On bad terms with the company - they were restricting his solo activities which is why he wants to leave

ibelieveicanfly byunqhun 24 days ago

Ooh i see... I wish him the best. It'd be great if he stayed at least for this last comeback though.

Theo22 24 days ago

I'm really sad, because my everything is OT6, but I want L.Joe to be happy. I want the old days back.

krell 24 days ago

"CEMA (Korea Entertainment Management Association) will be stepping in to mediate" ... <-- At least they could *agree* on a MEDIATOR group. Rather than LAWYERS and FEES, and a *long* duration in time before it finally gets resolved somehow.

my6teenzontop krell 24 days ago

Off topic, but I've always been curious, why do you type that way? Srsly just asking out of curiousness.

krell my6teenzontop 24 days ago

I put *emphasis* on certain words. I do *not* do it to annoy anyone personally somehow ; some are though. People threaten to NOT read my messages. (Joking) THEIR loss, of course! ...

onceinalifetime 24 days ago

after group promotions which will prob last like 2 months, for the rest of the year until Jan 2018 is the company going to get any jobs/drama offers for him or does he need to go and find sth for himself to do? If the company wants him to stay, they can't expect him to do nothing until next yr. One can be sick of being on hiatus all the time u know.

drwsyhmz 24 days ago

he's my bias truthfully but im kinda sad he;ll be leaving out Teen Top hm I miss OT6

byunqhun 24 days ago

I just want things to work out for him ;-; He's already doing so much on his own too...

IARMYGIRL93 24 days ago

All they have to do is to give him a solo just like Neil and he will stay if it was easy for them to give a solo for Neil then why is it so hard to give him a solo....

shinyjonginnie 24 days ago

I just want L.Joe's happiness. I'll miss OT6 but I have to accept...

omelas