Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Music Releases

BTS release the full track list for 'You Never Walk Alone'

By yckim124   21 days ago   168,230   30,287   182
bts

BTS is continuing to tease for their comeback!

Following the sets of teaser images, we're given the full track list for 'You Never Walk Alone'. BTS' upcoming release consists a total of 18 tracks including "Blood, Sweat & Tears", "Begin", "Lie"," Stigma", "First Love", "Reflection", and more!
Check out the tracks below!

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS

Jamless3978 20 days ago

I actually google translated 2! 3! But didnt get the perfect match.. lol.. thanks alot!!

Hyeriioo 20 days ago

Jamless3978 20 days ago

Someone please tell me there is 2! 3! In this repackaged album!!!!

riia_jackson Jamless3978 20 days ago

yes there is ! it's the 14th track ;)

Jamless3978 riia_jackson 20 days ago

The_tru_th 20 days ago

Can make up artists cut it off with all that make up? I swear male Kpop idols looks so terrible with all that make up, i can't even take them seriously...

riia_jackson The_tru_th 20 days ago

then don't !! if it annoys that much don't look at them, look up their articles and anything related to them , it's simple ;)

The_tru_th riia_jackson 20 days ago

I actually don't but when i logged in this was the first article that popped up and damn their make up was so awful i had to say my thoughts, Kpop beauty standards are tragic, S.Korean should embrace natural beauty more and stop make thier acts look like this...

suxela The_tru_th 20 days ago

but it's not like they look hella different with and without it. calm your tits

The_tru_th suxela 20 days ago

I'm calm lol, anyway they do please, having make up change your look a lot, the problem with Kpop idols is that they put way to much, especially male idols, and you know this is a problem, i remember the days kpop idols didn't had to wear so much make up, people appreciated natural looks more, now S.Korea is so obessed with beauty it's tragic the way people who wants to be more natural and love themselves for who they are instead of trying to be like idols gets shit, have you already forget about Jungkook pimples mess? People should be against these heavily visual centric looks and care more about the music which nowadays in Kpop is tragic.

riia_jackson The_tru_th 20 days ago

if the s.korean make up's standards are bothering u and u don't like it , then don't look at them , it's not like they're forcing themselves into ur life! u can unlike the page, u know

suxela The_tru_th 20 days ago

I recommend you get away from the korean entertainment industry as a whole then. and makeup isn't a problem. you only see it as a problem because they are male, you know, not every society adheres to the same beauty standards and practices. get over it, it's not changing.

The_tru_th riia_jackson 20 days ago

I'm not the type of person that ignore problems, S.Korean beauty standards have come to a point where they even influenced music, now idols can jusy rely on having a pretty face, and a very pretty one and people would srill eat whatever awful bubblegum song they release, it seems as if Kpop has become all about visual which it bothers me where is the effort they used to put on making the nice song they used to do?

The_tru_th suxela 20 days ago

Why i have to go away? Do you realize that Korean music is not all about idols right? (And thank god) there are a lot of talented underground Korean artists who makes 100x better music than idols do yet gets ignored becuase they're not pretty enough, and i'm not gonna stay silent over the shallow behavior of Kpop fans and their awful beauty standards

Jisoochicken16 21 days ago

Goodbye my wallet

baekthoven 21 days ago

anticipating whoop whoop 🔥

Myallkpopna 21 days ago

4 NEW SONGs. EXPECTING at least 2 NEW M/VS .

Crystallize 21 days ago

My friends and I are dying waiting for their new song! Fangirling (and fanboying for two of my friends) while waiting for next Monday!

JaeEun_Jeon 21 days ago

My friends and I are going to die once we see the new album..Hold my funeral R.I.P (Died by fangurling too much a.k.a BTS)

foltarida 21 days ago

only 3 new song, im in dilemma should i buy it?ahhh money money yeahh money money

rominess foltarida 21 days ago

They have four. They changed the interlude WINGS for an Outro.

Dabalaba foltarida 21 days ago

yes you should. Even if its just four new songs I guarantee they will be worth the money money money. BTS and Army Fighting

datboiiiii foltarida 21 days ago

well if you're a student like me who uses a family account on spotify and apple music, you can just download the new tracks.

not today