Variety

BTS members say it's a gift from God that Jungkook joined Big Hit Entertainment

By yckim124   27 days ago   221,215   40,936   93
bts,jungkook

BTS shared the story behind Jungkook's debut under Big Hit Entertainment.

On the February 23 airing of 'Shin Yang Nam Show', Jungkook revealed, "I received love calls from about 7 companies after I auditioned for 'Superstar K3'."

The other members commented, "The companies that made offers to Jungkook were bigger than ours. It's really a divine deciding moment and a gift from God that Jungkook came here (to Big Hit)." Jungkook then explained why he decided to join his current label, and said, "I came because Rap Monster hyung was so cool."

SEE ALSO: BTS members make fun of one another on 'Run BTS 2017'

He also shared about his audition for 'Superstar K3', and said, "My audition didn't make it on the broadcast. I was in waiting and they came up to me with a camera and asked me to sing. So I sang [2AM's] 'This Song'."

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS
  2. Jungkook
  3. shin-yang-nam-show

Jadewashere64 26 days ago

They should all thank rapmon. lol

choi_an_ni Jadewashere64 26 days ago

and Sleepy since he is the one who recommend RapMon to Bang PD

Jadewashere64 choi_an_ni 24 days ago

Haha! Yes. Sleepy too ^^

Talented_MrsFox 27 days ago

The older boys in a way raised Jungkook. Of course the hyungs love him and vice versa.

bangeryun94 (Banned) Talented_MrsFox 26 days ago

I know. Jin drove him to school every day, made sure his clothes were neat and fed him.

chenderellaa 27 days ago

Their simple existence is a gift from God

beyondordinary 27 days ago

anyone have the link to the vid?

achikyu beyondordinary 27 days ago

xoliaxo 27 days ago

thank godness for the god of destruction that is rap monster for jungkook :*

_infirestae 27 days ago

they love jungkook, and so do we.

chirel 27 days ago

Lol Kookie always says this but he really does look up to Namjoon and Namjoon loves him. To be honest I think they were all heaven sent. I can't imagine a BTS where one of the members isn't there, they complete each other.

Talented_MrsFox chirel 27 days ago

I absolutely love your comment. I feel the same way about them.

drwsyhmz 27 days ago

we're blessed ARMYS. Imagine if it was not for Rap Monster, we wouldn't be able to see and hear Jungkook voice. Thanks godness he make a right decision!!

eirayza 27 days ago

you're right where you should be. ^^ reminds me of woohyun. despite having offers from big companies he decided to join woolim.

sungkyuzizi eirayza 26 days ago

Infinite cannot be infinite without woohyun too. same as bts ^^

eirayza sungkyuzizi 26 days ago

yeah. with their monstrous talents, they were fated to choose modest companies.. and look where they are now..bigger than most of those from big 3. destiny! (singing destiny in my head) ^^

kpoplolita eirayza 25 days ago

Sorry lol but u said modest and then bragged in the same sentence about being bigger than big3, let's not be like that. We're all glad kook shined WITH BTS bcz their choreo is wat brought attention to them all from the start and currently in big3, JYPs got7 are the only ones with v swift choreofootwork but they can't add kookie to them. Let's stay humble they have a long way to go with more goals to reach

eirayza kpoplolita 25 days ago

"bigger than most of those from big 3".. im not entirely sure if you understood this part. it meant, BTS is more famous than groups from these 3 companies. im not referring to the company (bighit) itself.

kpoplolita eirayza 25 days ago

Id rather not put it that way the way u is bcz it starts fanwars what u are implying is bts is more famous than MOST groups in big 3. LIKE I wouldn't compare day6 to bts, It makes no sense I also wouldn't compare Ikon bcz ikon is killing it in Japan. LETS JUST B CAREful thats all

eirayza kpoplolita 25 days ago

that's your opinion. and from what ive noticed. you're the only one who cares too much about this FACT. don't put words into my mouth nor twist them MORE FAMOUS THAN THE GROUPS FROM BIG 3 is different from your MOST GROUPS IN BIG 3. there's a huge difference in that statement.

eirayza kpoplolita 25 days ago

you're making a whole lot of big deal of my comments when all it's supposed to be is they chose smaller companies instead of big 3 and now they're super famous. (why am i even explaining my opinion. like duh.)

eirayza kpoplolita 25 days ago

and in case u haven't get the entire idea of my comment. I'm not referring to BTS alone but also Infinite. so again, don't twist my words coz they're not meant to start fanwars.

August_D 27 days ago

Then we must all be blessed because of this.

finger heart tee