Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Actor Yoo Ah In suffering from bone tumor

By elliefilet   12 days ago   187,013   17,855   70
yoo-ah-in

It's been revealed actor Yoo Ah In is suffering from a bone tumor.

SEE ALSO: Yoo Ah In responds to accusations of him using his health condition to get military exemption

On February 15, reports stated the actor was diagnosed with a tumor, and his agency confirmed the news. Yoo Ah In's label stated, "It's true he has a bone tumor. We cannot reveal how serious it is. It's a sensitive situation concerning his personal life." The agency further stated the tumor is benign, and Yoo Ah In is currently awaiting his next trip to the hospital for an examination.

Yoo Ah In previously made headlines for a shoulder injury that prevented him from enlisting for his mandatory military duties, and though the actor is said to have pushed for his enlistment, it may be delayed once again due to his new health concerns.

Hopefully, Yoo Ah In makes a full recovery and beats this.

1. Yoo Ah In

julchenn007 11 days ago

I feel so sorry for him. Somebody defending that he is ill, that just to hard :( Who likes to be ill??? Some people (netizen) are just not right in their mind!!

nanaluvhyunjoong 12 days ago

This news scared me to death. Get well soon

tomtomexo 12 days ago

Get well soon!

FlowerboyCloud 12 days ago

Sounds like he didn't want to seem like he was being a coward and forced himself to enlist, poor dude.

prady 12 days ago

oh shit wow....hopefully it's not malignant...I like him, would be a pity to see such a bro leave so early

iamhalways prady 12 days ago

It's benign and thankful for that although it shook me hearing about this happening to one of my favourite actors.

emilyloveskpop 12 days ago

oh my god I almost didn't see that benign part. I hope he takes time off to recover FULLY and not just half ass recovery that i know a lot of actors do sometimes. I know he won't read or even go on this site, but get well soon Yoo Ah In!

SahanaE 12 days ago

I feel like now he won't even be able to serve in the military. He's already 30 and by the time he recovers it'll probably be too late. It sucks because he pushed back all his scheduling thinking he would be enlisting soon.

xiamarananjyp 12 days ago

OMG! I pray for his fast recovery.

federick 12 days ago

Lord,  jebal

Cherry_Peche 12 days ago

So glad it's benign. Hope that he can recover quickly and maybe be able to have a little break as well during this time.

not today