This past February 23, boy group ASTRO celebrated their 1st anniversary since debut! Not being from one of the big 3 companies and debuting in 2016 alongside powerhouse rookies like NCT and Black Pink, ASTRO still managed to make a name for themselves by actively promoting all throughout last year, with the help of their visually-gifted member Cha Eun Woo doing well on variety shows. They may not be from the big 3, but they're definitely a group to watch out for!
If you're already an Aroha, you know exactly how happy these boys make you feel with their happy, energetic music. But it's high time that more K-Pop fans notice these energizer boys! Here are 10 reasons why everyone should jump on board the ASTRO-train and say Aroha.
1. They'll put a smile on your face before you even realize you're smiling.
2. They're growing boys so naturally they eat like pigs.
(Mmm... maybe not that)
3. Embarrassing history of acting together in a (web) drama
(because let's face it all the big name groups do it)
4. Cha. Eun. Woo. (Come on his nickname is literally 'Face Genius')
5. Rocky is a power ranger
6. Moonbin's child actor days
7. First ever idol to debut with braces
(Of course, he has them off now.)
8. The shorty hyung-line
9. BinWoo (Moonbin + Eunwoo)
(Let the ship set sail!)
10. They do a mean compilation cover of G-Friend
(Bonus Sanha + MJ guitar & vocal goodness)
Happy 1 year anniversary, ASTRO!