MV Releases

VIXX's Ravi drops a 'Bomb' MV featuring San E

By GhostWriter   9 days ago   61,689   9,470   60
Ravi,San-E

VIXX's Ravi has dropped an MV "Bomb," off of his first mini-album 'R.EAL1ZE.'

SEE ALSO: Pre-listen to Ravi's 1st mini album with a highlight medley!

The song features San E and the MV is lit. Ravi shows off his talent as he personally produced, arranged, and composed all the songs on his mini-album.

Check out the MV below!

1. Ravi
    2. San E
    3. bomb

Hyde_and_sick 8 days ago

OMG R A V I

federick 8 days ago

i wanna see the original MV

JamlessCookies 8 days ago

Too Much Energy~~~~

bestrc 8 days ago

It's fun and energetic - I like it.    It's just missing something to make it a little more memorable.

nara_leyva 8 days ago

Ravi will always struggle with the fact that he stud up for idol rappers against others that try to put down the hardwork they do to try to challenge themselves as artist, his lyrics and production skills are formidable and the fact that he keeps challenging him self to work harder brings me joy and make me feel a lot of respect towards him, he doesnt insult others, he expresses his feelings and passion in his music i hope he grows stronger in this genre that is not easy because competition is a must in Hip Hop, but i apreciate that he doesnt go for the repetitive "I'm a stood with a lot of money and conections and ya'll are loosers", Hip Hop urban culture and more modern culture is like that though, i hope more artist try to adecuate the first real statement Hip Hop delivered like free expresion, social movements, strugling with the inner human feelings, i miss Hip Hop like A Tribe Called Question,

nara_leyva 8 days ago

Quest* haha you fool

jayymeeeeps 8 days ago

wtf why the hell is ravi getting so much hate for expanding his horizons?? everyone has different taste and i respect that some people dont like the way he raps but is there really a need to put him down to this extent? you could just hold your peace or put it across in a nicer way, or are netizens no longer able to communicate their thoughts tactfully anymore? do they think roasting people is cool? cos news flash: its not.

RoAnon9935 jayymeeeeps 8 days ago

Swear to god last time I try to reply to you. AKP comment section is broken again. I don't see why he is getting hate from people either. This style of music I do not like but that's my preferance. What I do enjoy is the Ravi that dwells with Vixx, and Ravi left to his creativity.

VixxL jayymeeeeps 8 days ago

Cause ravi is such a nice,talented guy who doesn't go main stream. Had huge respect for him ever since his first mix tape where he stood up against rapper who degrade women in their raps seriously hard to find such a sweet guy like him.

dat1flygirl jayymeeeeps 8 days ago

people like to keep people in the safe little boxes they have made for them in there minds. This may be the direction he wants in his music. It's a decent song.

Devil_and_Lovers 8 days ago

sorry ravi, but I like 'lean on me' better than 'bomb'. wish he will promote this song too...

VixxL Devil_and_Lovers 8 days ago

Is he going to promote them on music shows??

StephieCassie Devil_and_Lovers 8 days ago

KBS banned 'Lean On Me' :/

Devil_and_Lovers StephieCassie 8 days ago

what??? nooooo... whyyyyy.... what about MBC and SBS? they banned lean on me too???

StephieCassie Devil_and_Lovers 6 days ago

I don't know I just read about MBC, the only ones that weren't banned were 'Rose' and 'Home Alone' and ofc Bomb.

cleiacassie 8 days ago

I loved it, better than the effeminate music with Leo, was embarrassing! Ravi is the maximo!

BornToMelody 8 days ago

that was dope.

clarissaxd 9 days ago

Ravis on a new level of extra, lol love it

finger heart